Sign in to follow this  
Meatsac

PTE Bugs & Other Issues Found

I'll dump my findings into this thread to keep things neat and tidy (no need to create multiple posts).

PTE Report #0001

Jan-18-2019 (1:30am EST).

(1). No more Crashing for me at least.

(2). Sometimes I'll get a black screen (can still see the weapon with black background) when a server rolls over into new game after end of round (if you stay after game ends). It's not crashing to desktop, but it requires you to hit ESC and quite game back to war map.

(3). Map: Berlin Warzone (normal size) - Building next to B2 still has hole in map (See attached image BM-WZL-001 below).

Note To Players: Until they fix this map boundary issue, it's best to avoid going into that area or spawning at B2 to avoid falling through map.

Berlin-WarZone-Map-Hole-001.thumb.jpg.99cc914d511e21ee8c559dcfc730f13f.jpg

Sys Specs: 8700K, 32Gb of ram, GTX1080, Win10 Pro, All latest drivers as of Jan-6-2019.

Edited by Meatsac

UPDATE: On  PTE Report #0001

The hole inside building floor (as shown above) was fixed in the last hot-fix for PTE.... Several of us ran around there and also spawned into "B2" multiple times and the issue of falling through floor is now gone (at least for us).

Sending many thanks to the Dev's

• Thanks 1

PTE Report #0002

If you walk up to window shown below and continue to walk forward, you can see behind it into hallways and front desk area.

Berlin-C1-Building-Window-Glitch-001.thumb.jpg.77bc2031a33031a42e4c264a4e12a1bc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those  Holes in Textures, are been there for LOOOOOng time , LOL thank u for posting them again :)  hope they can fix them soon  :) .

But the new one, Of the respawn with Black screen with the character model and weapon , that one its funny.

I'll post the video as soon I uploaded :)

You can't move , nor fire the weapon, But ... you can interact marking the points of the bases on the black screen infront of you, as you can still see the  A- A1-B B1- C- C1 etc .

Today we try again and we just found  just one guy playing with in PTE,  the rest of the servers empty .

Sign in to follow this