TZoningHard

Feedback from other AMD users

Looking for other AMD users to see if they are having issue with loading into the PTE version of the game. Mainly Warzone.

Also any "out of video memory messages" that caused your game to crash?

also wap map such as Warsaw warzone

Edited by TZoningHard

This error "Out of video memory messages" I had multiple time on Intel and Nvidia  mostly on Moscow Warzone in  0.3 verion

(on GTX970 with 3.5 / 4GB VRAM)

Edited by [uNSq]makivara

This error (VRAM) happens to all UE4 games, including Epics own Fortnite, so this is an engine issue most likely. We can cause this on our side and we'll investigate if we can fix it and send Epic the solution.

I am noticing that my games are taking longer to load, although, my PTE is installed on HDD, while my main is on SSD. Also there are instances of long black screens before loading matches. 

Edited by Artaxiad300062

On 1/19/2019 at 3:16 AM, Ragir said:

This error (VRAM) happens to all UE4 games, including Epics own Fortnite, so this is an engine issue most likely. We can cause this on our side and we'll investigate if we can fix it and send Epic the solution.

This has absolutely never happened to me. Not sure if this can help but I currently have 64gb or virtual memory assigned, you should try doing the same and see if the problem persists.

1 hour ago, David_Wolf said:

This has absolutely never happened to me. Not sure if this can help but I currently have 64gb or virtual memory assigned, you should try doing the same and see if the problem persists.

Setting virtual memory high is indeed the only workaround for this issue so far :(