Artaxiad300062

Get on PTE , we need players

There are not enough people on PTE, we need more people on it because it is the most updated version of the game. Just install the PTE, it is a separate client now, so you can have the original game and the PTE, for when you want to test out new features. Also, the PTE is the devs playground, so all tests and changed will go live there first. But as of now there is like 5-8 players on it every day, that is very poor. We should triple that at least, so that we can get some decent matches going, I mean they even have a server browser now, go try it. 

3 minutes ago, Wikstone said:

Is PTE free / anyone can join?

I think you have to have the game to get on PTE.

3 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

I think you have to have the game to get on PTE.

I have over 160 friends in origin, could invited some :( Why not make it like open beta or something so people get taste of the game.

Edited by Wikstone
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wikstone said:

I have over 160 frieds in origin, could invited some :( Why not make it like open beta or something so people get taste of the game.

might be a ok idea but it would be exposing them to a broken patch but they would know its broken at least. limited PTE over the weekends.

@Muflex?

Edited by TZoningHard

We have been discussing a potential open beta, but that would probably come when the game is stable, potentially after update 0.4, pte is currently on 3.6