Sign in to follow this  
spl1ffa

(Micro-)Stuttering on Moscow

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): Stuttering on Moscow

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3482214

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required):

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): 9900K, 1080TI, 16GB DDR4-4000

CRASH LOG (if any):

Experienced some nasty stuttering in the current PTE build, observed on the map Moscow. It didn't appear on every round, so it could be a problem on certain servers only. Following video, especially on minute 1:08, will show the stuttering. Latency and frames seems fine. Aside from that, I get much better performance on Moscow now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have the same problem but on TDM Warsaw. I notice that happen when people was joining the server. After they join server was stable and stuttering didn't appear

• Thanks 1

I have same stuttering was playing with Ragir and other guys from 51 and I have a pretty bad lag and stuttering and then.....The game just CRASH !! badly , hardly I get like 4 kills on total , pretty hard to maneuver and run move  :( .

they say it was the  server, but optimization needs to be done and those crashes  OH MAN !!  , im getting tired of CTD's

Edited by HALCON4

This is a server issue, probably one or two machines are having some hardware issues, we've reported it to the server provider and we'll make sure this is fixed. Problem is that when we encounter this issue, it takes time to start tests and it goes away, but this is one of the main problems apart from crashing now.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your replies guys. It's always hard to identify the cause for stuttering in an online game. As a player you always have the feeling that the problem may be related to your hardware, software or drivers. So I'm glad you are aware of the problem and trying to fix it.

• Like 1

We will be monitoring PTE server throughout the weekend, so if this happens again during the weekend, please let us know (preferably on Discord, since this comes and goes, so being quick is important).

Of course we will be playing as well :)

• Thanks 1

Still pretty bad stuttering in all levels  :(

Just jumped in  the PTE  ( morning Saturday ) in the Smolensk Gate level .

Yes Stuttering problem still there .

cheers

Sign in to follow this