Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Duitt

Cant join Moscow

Recommended Posts

So, i can press Deploy, timer going 60 sec, and that all. Tryed do it a long time, but nothing happens. What with Moscow map?

Edited by Duitt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not a issue, it's more player population. At the moment there are not huge amount of players playing on Moscow - that's why you can't find the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rozmo said:

This is not a issue, it's more player population. At the moment there are not huge amount of players playing on Moscow - that's why you can't find the match.

But why i cant start it alone, and wait teemmats? How it will started then? And after last patch i have 0 bullets in my SCAR, why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to game to start you need to have certain players in the server. We are aware of SCAR-H ammo issue and fix will be implemented very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing is happening to me, however Moscow war-zone large can be spawned almost immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will monitor the situation with Moscow maps. Hope this is the population matter not any issue, thank you for reporting it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rozmo said:

to game to start you need to have certain players in the server. We are aware of SCAR-H ammo issue and fix will be implemented very soon

But how this "certain players" will join server? I want to be this "certain players". It turns out that to join the server you need to have at least 1 player. But this 1 may appear if there is at least 1 player. It is like a vicious circle. The Russians have a saying "Масло масляное"..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank-you

Let me know if the proper template is required  @Rozmo.

2 minutes ago, Duitt said:

"certain players" will join server?

Likely other players who are trying to join a match via "quick join".

Edited by DeWa95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have forwarded this to devs, also got a team investigating this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeWa95 said:

Thank-you

Let me know if the proper template is required  @Rozmo.

Likely other players who are trying to join a match via "quick join".

I tryed many times via "quick join", no result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duitt said:

I tryed many times via "quick join", no result.

Can't join any map or just Moscow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeWa95 said:

Can't join any map or just Moscow?

Only Moscow (simpl map, large i dont try). On Berlin i spawning alone (in my opinion, it can be). I tired from warshava. Can join without problem to all maps, but not Moscow.

Edited by Duitt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Duitt said:

Only Moscow (simpl map, large i dont try). On Berlin i spawning alone (in my opinion, it can be). I tired from warshava. Can join without problem to all maps, but not Moscow.

It's most likely a bug and as Rozmo said the developers will investigate it. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right I have checked it out , I have to say that Moscow servers are off on PTE build, on normal build you are able to connect to Moscow Warzone Large but we have identify problem when connecting to Moscow Warzone, which means that it could be turned off on normal build, we shall find out tomorrow. You should be fine playing on Moscow Warzone Large.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rozmo said:

Right I have checked it out , I have to say that Moscow servers are off on PTE build, on normal build you are able to connect to Moscow Warzone Large but we have identify problem when connecting to Moscow Warzone, which means that it could be turned off on normal build, we shall find out tomorrow. You should be fine playing on Moscow Warzone Large.

I dont want large, people not playing it. I want Moscow Warzone. When it will able?

And 1 more question. Iam looking servers with players on steam, i see that on  Warshava there is 6 ppl playing. Trying to deploy on Warshava, and iam alone on map. I tryed 4 times, all times iam alone. How can i join that server where ppl playing?

Edited by Duitt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the reasons you can't join already populated servers is that those matches are already half way done, which you are not able to join them. We will investigate the Moscow issue and let you know about asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...