Sign in to follow this  
InfroD

Crashing is worst now

Before 0.3.3 I was getting 1 crash every maybe 10 games, now since the new patch its 1 out of 2, I dont know what you did to fucked up the game that much in 0.2 we had no crash at all, more ram usage but at least we werent crashing non stop

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yup, I am crashing every game. On a lighter note, the match fix is well done, no more being thrown into almost over matches, you get to play the full 40-45 mins. 

• Sad 1

Greetings...

I am afraid this is true. I had nearly zero crashes for 3 months, then last patch I was experiencing a crash 25% of my games (which wasn't enjoyable), but now (after today's patch) it seems I am crashing 80% of the time, with only being able to get off 4 or 5 full games over 3 hours of attempts.

I am not upset by this, what I am upset is the lack of communication. What they are finding as the cause, and/or relaying it back to community. So helpful Gamers can further track things down, while not gaming in a vacuum.

Example:

Someone asked why the new Camouflages are not in game, & the current ones not showing in-game, etc. And the was no answer... None. We need to know they are aware that Camo isn't working... (when in the past, the community never had database issues and errant meshes for wrong camo, etc..).

Small community here, so no need for people to be spinning their wheels, when a little communication can help narrow things down.

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1

Got better for more people got worse for some people, they are still working on a full fix this was just a breather.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My game crashes once in like 10h+ gaming. Thats not a big deal for me. 

• Like 1

2 buddys solved the crash issue by checking the lokal gamefiles in steam... Some files got replaced in both cases. One of them downloaded the whole game only 1h earlier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, R1GHT said:

2 buddys solved the crash issue by checking the lokal gamefiles in steam... Some files got replaced in both cases. One of them downloaded the whole game only 1h earlier. 

You mean fixing the registry? 

11 hours ago, R1GHT said:

every time i check the game files in steam i always have 7 that will be replaced ?.

And i have downloaded the whole game and still it is the same keeps crashing.

can we go back to v0.2 lol no crashing then ?

• Like 1

Is anyone's profile and camo saving..?

I lost all of my cosmetics I had applied to my armor and guns.

Edited by trig0tron
  • Sad 1

Crashing has only increased its frequency for my game on my PC since the new patch. Hoping for 0.3.8 and 0.4 to address the issues!

Edited by sivkon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2019 at 8:10 AM, Artaxiad300062 said:

You mean fixing the registry? 

no in steam library rightclick the game and search for settings. there u can check ur gamefiles.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

Yup, I am crashing every game. On a lighter note, the match fix is well done, no more being thrown into almost over matches, you get to play the full 40-45 mins. 

I still get thrown into matches with minutes left. Today I was thrown into 2 matches that ended before i could choose a location to deploy.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Drigz said:

I still get thrown into matches with minutes left. Today I was thrown into 2 matches that ended before i could choose a location to deploy.

That's weird, none of the games I joined were like that. Are you sure you are updated to version 3.3? 

On 1/25/2019 at 7:26 AM, trig0tron said:

Is anyone's profile and camo saving..?

I lost all of my cosmetics I had applied to my armor and guns.

FARM 51 Knows about . yup they did that ,  need it becasue of some changes in the files and for nature of the patch, but it will be fixed that's nothing and easily fix in comparison of the CTD's and other heavy serious issues this game have .

cheers

On 1/27/2019 at 11:37 PM, HALCON4 said:

FARM 51 Knows about . yup they did that ,  need it becasue of some changes in the files and for nature of the patch, but it will be fixed that's nothing and easily fix in comparison of the CTD's and other heavy serious issues this game have .

cheers

Where are you getting this info from..?

Are we suppose to be playing PTE..? Have the developers asked us to populate those servers instead..? I thought this whole project was an alpha project & didn't realize how much (or how active), the Developers are in the PTE? 

1 hour ago, trig0tron said:

Camouflages don't work - this is intentional, will be back soon!

Saddly this doesnt look good. Crashing, poor performance, microstuttering, no map rotation ( after round you go to main screen ), falling under map, no players etc.

Im still supporting them anyway.

Edited by Wikstone
  • Thanks 1

What doesn't look good?

The crashing is only recent & the Devs will fix it. What is the worry, is this your first alpha test..? By the time this game is released, it will have much better gameplay than BF1 & V.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, trig0tron said:

Are we suppose to be playing PTE..? Have the developers asked us to populate those servers instead..? I thought this whole project was an alpha project & didn't realize how much (or how active), the Developers are in the PTE? 

Well, what do you think PTE is for ??

A test environment to test the fixes as they working them, for the next patch before go live!!

If you want to help improve the game , and improve the feedback live for the game .

Yes !!...by all means !!

You are Welcome to join PTE test environment and play with FARM 51 Dev. Team and give live feedback in comms.  ( Discord ) As you play.

King Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

Edited by HALCON4
Comss. Discord

16 hours ago, Atway said:

Camouflages don't work - this is intentional, will be back soon!

My camos work??

10 minutes ago, Astroahh said:

My camos work??

cheater!111 

Actually they work, but sometimes reset to default

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Atway said:

cheater!111 

Actually they work, but sometimes reset to default

Ya I agree, they'll work but I have encounter them resetting