cha0sthenerd

add buddy revive system to the game

^^ topic! add a revive system and allow squadleader to spawn on any squadmember. or dont make it and lose more and more players.. you already own our money so you can give a shit about!

You are not talking to ea here. The devs seem to be interested in players ideas. But almost everyone wants something else, so come down and give them some time to do their job. I like your ideas btw. 

bad idea imo. It will make the game just another bf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Atway said:

Yep, i like it the way it is.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Atway said:

Does this mean any elements from Battlefield are a bad idea?

sadsad.jpg

Just now, Merkeh said:

sadsad.jpg

word "battlefield" its not only the "Battlefield" game

6 minutes ago, Merkeh said:

Can you asnwer my question please?

9 minutes ago, Merkeh said:

not all. But bf revive system definitely is

1 minute ago, Atway said:

not all. But bf revive system definitely is

Ah brilliant, I'm just testing the Battlefield line. ?

1 per spawn revive should be implemented imho. Then there will be at least 1 reason to stick together and run as compact group.

BUT! What to do then with spawntime, that can be 2-3secs?

Edited by tynblpb

No revives that's stuff is cancer. The dead should stay dead no coddling people who messed up. When you put out and kill off people just the have then send you back to square one because they revived is annoying as hell in all games that have revives.

Why 2-3 seconds the respawn is very short as is. Dying isn't even a punishment its so short.

People spawn, run, die, and repeat with out consequences already. Revives wont really do anything when people respawn so fast what the point if you die just respawn out of convenience no need to stay with a squad to be revived if you are respawning so fast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

The dead should stay dead

+100500. But as an option revive system can be implemented with restrictions for reviving: like 1 revive per spawn, you can be revived only if you got killed by arm/leg shot, but not by headshot and so on.

Or if devs are strictly against revive system - add 10/20 battlepoints to teamscore per kill when  enemy  is killed somewhere/following orders.

I don’t personally want any kind of revive system.

But if your gonna do one I think siege does it pretty well.

As an ex-long-time-BF player, I'd say no. The game wouldn't become better as most of the occasions of me being revived in BF2 - BF2142 - BFBC2 - BF3 was just me getting to die again soon after. It only works when the said team mates are working together and are actively communicating but in a public game - no. In Project Reality, the revive system works only due to people sticking together doing proper team work but even in that game some shots or explosions resulted in permanent death and prompt return to the spawn screen.

Also, the revival system can pretty much screw up counter-attacks, as the fallen people can just resurrect to continue pushing.