Sign in to follow this  
Atway

Max rank finally

13 hours ago, Rivy said:

o7

Well done, General Atway!

General of the Army Atway. General is the second to last rank. 😃

But i want to get back to my question, how many players allready reached max rank?  @weedtime I am really curious 😀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hybed said:

General of the Army Atway. General is the second to last rank. 😃

But i want to get back to my question, how many players allready reached max rank?  @weedtime I am really curious 😀

I have no idea, rank forums and rank games are completely different, I didn't design rank in games and no idea how many of them are in the game, as I heard they will be re-design in future, ask @Ragir

On 2/3/2019 at 10:09 AM, weedtime said:

I have no idea, rank forums and rank games are completely different, I didn't design rank in games and no idea how many of them are in the game, as I heard they will be re-design in future, ask @Ragir

Ok, i ask @Ragir :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hybed said:

Ok, i ask @Ragir :D

I don't know either, I'll try to get to this data though :P

4 minutes ago, Ragir said:

I don't know either, I'll try to get to this data though :P

SELECT COUNT(player_name)
FROM Players
WHERE earned_battle_points >= 3350000;  😉

51 minutes ago, Hybed said:

SELECT COUNT(player_name)
FROM Players
WHERE earned_battle_points >= 3350000;  😉

Its a noSQL database, what now? :D

2 hours ago, Ragir said:

Its a noSQL database, what now? :D

Haha, you tell me :D My NoSql experience comes down to one mongoDB tutorial i completed a few years ago, so it's basically non existent 🤗

I suggest, that the money earned per game, be reduced to 25% of the game score. As it stand right now, with 50% of game score, is just too much money earned per match. Only takes one long night of fighting to make 200k.

That would also make earning those Rank bonuses much more appreciated and helpful.

7 minutes ago, trig0tron said:

I suggest, that the money earned per game, be reduced to 25% of the game score. As it stand right now, with 50% of game score, is just too much money earned per match. Only takes one long night of fighting to make 200k.

That would also make earning those Rank bonuses much more appreciated and helpful.

I would say lower the score back to .1 which was half of what it is now. Same outcome except it puts more pressure to play with your squad to earn the streaks as well.

10 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

I would say lower the score back to .1 which was half of what it is now. Same outcome except it puts more pressure to play with your squad to earn the streaks as well.

But if you go on page 1 and look at my end screen you can see that half of the team doesn't even get to 5000 points and i assume that a change like that will hurt the majority more than players like you, atway, me and so on

1 minute ago, Hybed said:

But if you go on page 1 and look at my end screen you can see that half of the team doesn't even get to 5000 points and i assume that a change like that will hurt the majority more than players like you, atway, me and so on

+100500. In general average player gets ~3000-5000 xp per TDM match, while, good players get 10-15k. Balancing should be based on average score

One of my best matches for example. As you see, average score is 4-7k for 5 rounds TDM match.E0A0BACD9DB5993B87793851884565B542965093

13 minutes ago, Hybed said:

They should probably play with the squad and get points by playing objectives. We shouldn't cater to them by making the game easier and giving them hand outs.

They should work for it and strive to do better.

Im talking about WZ because that's were you get streaks.

TDM already gets too many points compared to the longer WZ which should be the main point of the game.

IMO, WarZones should be the ONLY scenarios where Character points & money should be earned. TDM should not be part of WW3's Character advancement (It is a single player playground).