IllzVeLoCiTyIllz

Battlefield 6 Armageddon

So I stumbled across this leak video for Battlefield 6 and here’s the video link 

i want to know why World war 3 is being produced by Frostbite and Dice can any Devs Comfirm if you guys are actually getting help from Dice and Frostbite

• Confused 1

@IllzVeLoCiTyIllz

Its fan made fake trailer. Its a combination of WW3 trailers and the old BFs/CoDs trailers/cenimatics.

WW3 is UE4 and no game outside of EA is allowed to use Frostbite. These dev are not working with Dice.

TZoningHard you never know maybe they could get help from Dice to publish this game not saying it’s fake but it’s hard to know whether if it’s fake it’s got Frostbite on there

1 hour ago, IllzVeLoCiTyIllz said:

TZoningHard you never know maybe they could get help from Dice to publish this game not saying it’s fake but it’s hard to know whether if it’s fake it’s got Frostbite on there

This is not how this industry works :D

?

NO bro , so far its a Polish Studio :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farm_51

http://www.thefarm51.com/

The game its on  UE4  , unfortunately .... but hey  here :) !

JUMP in PTE and help a bit , if u have time and wan to be part of it .

https://worldwar3.com/en/2018/12/08/fans-can-actually-influence-how-world-war-3-is-going-to-evolve/

And by the way.  I do LIKE the music of BF4 !!!   Just AMAZING !!!

that's was a mashup video from a guy in youtube .

Cheers

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to02

Edited by HALCON4

On 1/26/2019 at 6:00 AM, IllzVeLoCiTyIllz said:

So I stumbled across this leak video for Battlefield 6 and here’s the video link 

i want to know why World war 3 is being produced by Frostbite and Dice can any Devs Comfirm if you guys are actually getting help from Dice and Frostbite

Lol it's just a poor mix of bf and cod gameplay lol XD

19 hours ago, IllzVeLoCiTyIllz said:

I’m hopeing Dice helps Farm51 group out 

Bro, DICE is no more. Battlefield (as a franchise) is no more.

Dice is 100% controlled by Electronic Arts and they will NEVER use outside talent, let-alone able to use the talent they do have. DICE is nothing now and should have fought hard years ago to leave Origin/EA, but the Developer's didn't care. Now they are dead inside with no platform worth buying. Compared to their earlier games, and for 12 years strait, Battlefield Franchise games were "must have".

All WW3 needs is a stable platform.. and bigger (more expansive) maps and this platform will take off. zit goes without saying, that currently TDM are killing the player base and fracturing the community. Most people I game with, want to play more involved & LONGER GAMES, with more people. Like the older BF2 games.