Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
De_Haos

How is this possible???

Recommended Posts

How is it possible when i shoot an enemy, enemy outshouts me even though i saw and started shooting first plus with hit marker. Also i have noticed that some players have super high suppression on weapons that i am currently using SCAR-H. It is so high that we i start to shoot at those kind of enemy i cant shoot back cause it wont allow me to .

Also does suppressor do anything in this game? And heavy armor and heavy helmet worth it or not?

 

My speed:

150 Mbps download and 8 Mbps upload.

:correctamundo:COOLER MASTER COSMOS C700P
:correctamundo:ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme Z390
:correctamundo:INTEL Core i7-8700k / Kraken Series X72
:correctamundo:ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC Edition 11GB GDDR5X SLI
:correctamundo:HYPERX Predator RGB kit (8GB x2) 3600MHz
:correctamundo:SAMSUNG SSD 970 PRO 1TB, M.2 2280
:correctamundo:COOLER MASTER V1000 1000W
:correctamundo:Acer Predator Z35 / BenQ ZOWIE XL2740 240Hz 27 inch
:correctamundo:RAZER Huntsman Elite
:correctamundo:Razer Mamba Elite
:correctamundo:Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma
:correctamundo:O/S: Windows 10 Pro, 64bit

 

Edited by De_Haos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, De_Haos said:

How is it possible when i shoot an enemy, enemy outshouts me even though i saw and started shooting first

(V)_(O_o)_(v)
Enemy just shoots better than you, but that's ok. I had like 5-20 score first 10-15 games as I was figuring out how the game works.
 

1 hour ago, De_Haos said:

Also does suppressor do anything in this game? And heavy armor and heavy helmet worth it or not?

Suppressors suppress the sound (surprise surprise), so its harder to locate where you are shooting from.

Heavy armor is pretty ok for beginners as it helps to negate few unlucky shots. 
But I found light setup much more rewarding cause you can move between the objectives MUCH faster and have MUCH more opportunities to flank enemies.

Edited by CapybaraPaul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, CapybaraPaul said:

(V)_(O_o)_(v)
Enemy just shoots better than you, but that's ok. I had like 5-20 score first 10-15 games as I was figuring out how the game works.
 

Suppressors suppress the sound (surprise surprise), so its harder to locate where you are shooting from.

Heavy armor is pretty ok for beginners as it helps to negate few unlucky shots. 
But I found light setup much more rewarding cause you can move between the objectives MUCH faster and have MUCH more opportunities to flank enemies.

You didn't understand the first sentence. I didn't miss him, i shot him fist wasted 10 bullets on him to see him killing me like i am made of paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, De_Haos said:

You didn't understand the first sentence. I didn't miss him, i shot him fist wasted 10 bullets on him to see him killing me like i am made of paper.

You shot 10 bullets, landed one. That can happen. Especially with SCAR's high recoil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, De_Haos said:

You didn't understand the first sentence. I didn't miss him, i shot him fist wasted 10 bullets on him to see him killing me like i am made of paper.

Was this PTE or Live? Do you know where you tend to aim? Center mass? Head? Legs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I think you experienced the bad latency and the sub-par hit registration. I know what you are talking about as I've been killed by people that just looking at me. No animation for shooting or anything. Just dropping dead and then do the animation & sound make it clear that the enemy was just wasting about half his magazine on me. For me, this happens the majority of the time. Additionally, I've had encounters where 3 point-blank-range shotgun shots in the back of the enemy (using ADS) was not enough and he just turned around and killed me instantly. 

@De_Haos You can test the latency when firing in single shot with an AR. Take a G28 or AK15 or any other gun for that matter. The first takes 4 bullets to kill when aiming at unprotected parts, the other 3 (not including head shots, those might be two for both, I think). Sneak around a unsuspecting enemy and tap the necessary rounds into his back, then wait. From my experience, there will be 0.5 to >1 sec delay when the server acknowledges that the damage is done and relays the information that the enemy player is dead.

My internet speed is fast but I see this behavior in both US and EU servers and only in this game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

up and down is never the issue the game only uses a couple kps not even in Mps range. Latency could matter.

One Issue I see is people say OMG I shot so much how come I lost when you look at the video there aim is poor and they missed a lot of shots.

This game favors the person getting shot at so you dont have the issue of getting hit behind corners like other games. You tend to have to lead a bit more in this game because the server is deciding who got hit not the clients of either party.

 

Hit reg is still sometimes a Issue but I have not seen much issue in a while.

 

@CapybaraPaul He probably means suppression like when you shoot near a player and or flinch when you get hit and your I is knocked off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sivkon said:

Hi,

I think you experienced the bad latency and the sub-par hit registration. I know what you are talking about as I've been killed by people that just looking at me. No animation for shooting or anything. Just dropping dead and then do the animation & sound make it clear that the enemy was just wasting about half his magazine on me. For me, this happens the majority of the time. Additionally, I've had encounters where 3 point-blank-range shotgun shots in the back of the enemy (using ADS) was not enough and he just turned around and killed me instantly. 

@De_Haos You can test the latency when firing in single shot with an AR. Take a G28 or AK15 or any other gun for that matter. The first takes 4 bullets to kill when aiming at unprotected parts, the other 3 (not including head shots, those might be two for both, I think). Sneak around a unsuspecting enemy and tap the necessary rounds into his back, then wait. From my experience, there will be 0.5 to >1 sec delay when the server acknowledges that the damage is done and relays the information that the enemy player is dead.

My internet speed is fast but I see this behavior in both US and EU servers and only in this game.

I have noticed issue when I get around 100+ latency lately but I dont have much issue on the PTE servers which are 200 latency.

I change from low latency player style to a higher one making sure a prefire more and try to adjust how I move around corners so I see them before they see me.

I dont think this was always a issue but i cant remember.

Edited by TZoningHard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...