Sign in to follow this  
Kony

Which strike do you barely use and why?

Which strike do you barely use and why?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which strike do you barely use and why?

I do know that you cannot take the quad-copter into a jammed area, it reverts back to soldier control and blocks copter control till jamming ends. Once it ends you can take back control.

When I play I spawn only tanks and if that is not possible I use a mephisto. I like the quided missiles.

I didn't enjoy the bombings because I never know what area it will cover and I misused it so often that I don't bother anymore. There should be some kind of icons to show what kind of bombing it is. 

The tracking of enemies is quite a waste because you know where they are with good game sense and looking on the map/captures. 

How far it extends, how long it goes, AT or AI, how long the delay is etc.

Edited by sightseeer

Posted (edited)

The Mephisto

• The price
    • First off, outside of the actual match you are going to use it in, you have to pay for it, and the price is 50K
    • In game, that thing is 8500 BP, you can get an MTB, a AFV and an UAV drone for the same amout of BP
      • These also contribute more around the map.
  • The impact of a mephisto
    • The impact of the mephisto in my experience is not big enough for the price, of course where you use it and what you are targeting can change that, but in general.
    • The vehicles can impact the map much better, applying pressure to certain points of the map, drawing enemy forces from or to whichever points they have or are trying to capture.

That's just what I think though.

Just overall it's not worth it. Go for a tank instead.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Smurgzol
Pressed enter on mistake when writing.
  • Like 1

Actually realy annoying is this remote controlling helicopter with rockets its killing everybody everywhere too easy and it's too easy to get points for him and it's too hard to kill it with regular gun in the moment when you start shooting it he turn back and bombing you.

Battlefield 4 suffered from this type immortal vehicles and many people get despair to continue play the game because of 1 or 2 players du killing without proper counter attack and here you have even more bonus (remote controlling helicopter) after this stryke he is live and know where you are.

I don't like to be immortal with indestructible weapon :) .

51 минуту назад, Hypnotic сказал:

Battlefield 4 suffered from this type immortal vehicles and many people get despair to continue play the game because of 1 or 2 players du killing without proper counter attack

Pfff, somebody didn't play BF2.?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oouu no mr. i'm one of the people who playit BF 2 most of his live :)

This are my furst 2 movies  in my live 

So dont not laugh a lot :) .

And the point of this proposal is becuse i wont the game to be most addictive not conservative and annoying.

Edited by Hypnotic

On 5/23/2019 at 3:55 PM, Hypnotic said:

Battlefield 4 suffered from this type immortal vehicles and many people get despair to continue play the game because of 1 or 2 players du killing without proper counter attack and here you have even more bonus (remote controlling helicopter) after this stryke he is live and know where you are.

It was happening in BF4 because DICE screwed up and the game did not reward the players enough for destroying the air vehicles with missile launchers.

In BF4 nobody wanted to sacrifice his score and fun that he could've had in standard ground combat for camping with Stinger/Igla and hunting for copters or jets to shut them down. I was often resigning from my score when I saw that my team is getting raped just because of the enemy's air superiority. I was equipping Stinger/Igla but then the game looked more like  an ornithologist simulator.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the vid. a good game of it than the game that children play at mobidescargar

strikes ruin the game imo, I don't use them. I'd suggest to make them very expensive but very strong, so it's not constant bombardment in this game. Make them 4-5000 each strike, but very strong and wider blast radius. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

strikes ruin the game imo, I don't use them. I'd suggest to make them very expensive but very strong, so it's not constant bombardment in this game. Make them 4-5000 each strike, but very strong and wider blast radius. 

That's why I would like to see Battlefield V's system, where a strike costs up to 45000 points, but the entire squad contributes to that score and only the squad leader can call it in

• Like 3

On 5/23/2019 at 3:48 PM, tynblpb said:

Pfff, somebody didn't play BF2.?

A good pilot & gunner combo was brutal

On 6/6/2019 at 4:42 PM, Alphawolf said:

That's why I would like to see Battlefield V's system, where a strike costs up to 45000 points, but the entire squad contributes to that score and only the squad leader can call it in

Thats how I though this game was going to be.

Strikes do ruin the game. once you use them the mystery is over and they are lame. Not only being lame they effect the game too much like UAVs do. Takes away the fun of actually playing the game.

I miss the game at launch when a person was launching only a few strikes per game. Not its spammed everywhere and takes away from the game.

Rebalance the strike cost and lower the score you get so the game isnt mostly about spamming strikes/UAVs.

• Like 1