Jump to content
Tank245

Game has crashed 10 times today. How about you?

How many times a day have you crashed?   

15 members have voted

  1. 1. How many Times per day have you crashed?

    • 1-3
      4
    • 4-6
      3
    • 7-10
      0
    • 10+
      4
    • No crashes for me :)
      4


Recommended Posts

Playing with a Tank today on Smolensk, went 22 - 0 before the game decided to crash... 
20190127180324_1.thumb.jpg.a144eaed768a0c0c4b2261a021d5f590.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who else is having this issue? Like seriously, I want this game to succeed, I'm reporting my dump files every time it crashes. I just hope the devs are able to find a fix for this game! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have fallen victim to the demise of crashing during a good match ending with 0 xp or currency.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there really is a need for a poll. Everyone's having the same problem of crashing like every single time after 10-20 mins into the game.

  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ranmoru456 said:

I don't think there really is a need for a poll. Everyone's having the same problem of crashing like every single time after 10-20 mins into the game.

Just for fun. If the mods don't like it they can remove it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do really hope they fix it , me and my team are Really DONE with this crashes and some of my team now, are uninstalling the game until further patches.

The worst of this, it's that there's no people in the PTE server, so. there is no a real time feedback, for incoming fixes patch and  that really hinders the advance and positive outcome of the game .  :( .

Im contemplating the idea as well  , lately this game have not show sign of advancing in a positive way, still it's in a ALPHA 3 stage !! ...its way to much, not even close to an E.A. stage ! , bugs carrying since the close test and before that , and are not fixed.

CTD's for the Win !!

?  ?️⌨️?☠️

FARM 51 FREE PTE WEEKENDS for ALL !! 

( you need all the people and help in those servers to test the fixes before go live ! ) or face again another backtrack and loose more people.

 

King Regards

HALCON4 - ww3 - k4to01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The poll doesnt have 0 option :(

 

 

.3.8 should pretty much fix all crashes.

/Added :)
Weedtime

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

The poll doesnt have 0 option :(

 

 

.3.8 should pretty much fix all crashes.

I'm interested to know why it doesn't crash for some. What are your PC specs? 

Edited by Drigz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am curious why it doesn't crash for some people. My computer can run anything i throw at it on Ultra, yet this game crashes every single match and some people dont have a problem. I really don't understand it. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I bet the devs would love to know the answer to this question as well. I have no issues so far.

See that's the thing. Some people have NO issues. Yet everybody in my clan has had numerous game crashes per day. Yesterday me and Drigz only got 1 full game in, and maybe 2 or 3 partial games that were almost over. Every other match crashed for no reason. I get that it's early access, but early access means incomplete and buggy, not "This game is completely unplayable for most people and you will not get anything out of it because it is so broken for those people". 

If you don't mind me asking, What are your PC specs? Because i'm trying to figure out why it's crashing for most but not at all for some. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tank245 said:

See that's the thing. Some people have NO issues. Yet everybody in my clan has had numerous game crashes per day. Yesterday me and Drigz only got 1 full game in, and maybe 2 or 3 partial games that were almost over. Every other match crashed for no reason. I get that it's early access, but early access means incomplete and buggy, not "This game is completely unplayable for most people and you will not get anything out of it because it is so broken for those people". 

If you don't mind me asking, What are your PC specs? Because i'm trying to figure out why it's crashing for most but not at all for some. 

Please be patient.
Just wait a bit for the next update;) 

Oh, and you can hugely help by playing on PTE server.

Edited by CapybaraPaul
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

We definitely need more players on the PTE.

Is there someone playing now?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I hopped on the PTE and there wasn't anyone on. And I want to be patient, however when I can't even get XP to level up and get money to buy new things, it gets rather frustrating. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Drigz said:

I'm interested to know why it doesn't crash for some. What are your PC specs? 

PC RIG:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 4x3.40 GHz BOX

CPU COOLING: Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced C1

MB: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3

HDD: Samsung 120GB SSD840 EVO, Samsung 250GB SSD860 EVO

PS: Be Quiet Pure Power BQT-L8-600W

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB GDDR5 (192 Bit)

RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY Red 2x8GB HX316C10FR/8


No crashes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...