Rivy

Saints Row 2-style player customization

I know that you all want to maintain the realism of this game which even goes down to the customization, but I believe that the game could have its customization improved. For instance, I would like a more fine-tuned process of military uniform and character modification, beyond just being able to go sleeveless, changing patches you wear on sleeves and changing headwear. A game like Saints Row 2 is a little more comprehensive with clothing customization, and with a bunch of other features as well: 

In WW3 we have a lot of customization (guns, strikes, vehicles). IMO charcter customization is not important in this game. BTW i don't want to see characters with bugged hands, legs etc. :)

12 minutes ago, DareQQ said:

BTW i don't want to see characters with bugged hands, legs etc.

why not? :D 

image.png.c395452ddf0364a05a8833135202ada4.pngimage.png.a609746fabef991972f60590772d289b.pngimage.png.78fa01f2a317b77f177eef26b442aabc.png

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MOBBOB said:

Don’t forget atlas.

and faces from TES IV

Strange, I haven't seemed to receive alerts for this thread.

At the very least, I would like players to be able to fine-tune the customization of their equipment and uniform. For instance, I would like players to be able to adjust the number of pockets or whatever on their vests (e.g. to hold more ammunition). I would like the gadgets to have some degree of customization as well.

Of course, changing the ethnicity and the sex of the player would be ideal in order to make this war truly global and recent (in addition to adding more maps), but I can understand if this can't be the case yet (priority on mechanics and optimization over appearance). I also understand that because this is in a military setting, customization in all other aspects will be limited. I know that people on the Discord have expressed joy when they were reassured that skins will remain authentic in a battlefield setting.

Edited by Rivy