Jump to content
MOBBOB

New ranks on forums?

Recommended Posts

 (I though about putting this in off topic and questions but this seemed like the best place)

Anyone know what the ranks about?

Maybe a dev or moderator could explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

Anyone know what the ranks about?

I guess it depends on your reputation or amount of posts 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

yep

then new challenge: reach max rank on the forum :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every forum has a rank system, so I thought it will be nice to implement it here as well, I hope you enjoyed it, but remember, excessive spam will be rewarded :)

There are 28 different ranks based on U.S Military system, we will see who became General of the Army, but it's a long way, I took care of it ?

The Rank level depends on the amount of the posts.

Good Luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Defiantly

 

2 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Every forum has a rank system, so I thought it will be nice to implement it here as well, I hope you enjoyed it, but remember, excessive spam will be rewarded :)

There are 28 different ranks based on U.S Military system, we will see who became General of the Army, but it's a long way, I took care of it ?

The Rank level depends on the amount of the posts.

Good Luck!

Tzoning vs weedtime, lets see who reaches max rank first haha

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tweak said:

 

Tzoning vs weedtime, lets see who reaches max rank first haha

I will be George Washington!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, weedtime said:

There are 28 different ranks based on U.S Military system, we will see who became General of the Army, but it's a long way, I took care of it ?

 

If ingame ranks means nothing (so far there is nothing to unlock by them), then make at least forum ranks useful :D Add rights to read secret subforums for high ranks :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Atway said:

If ingame ranks means nothing (so far there is nothing to unlock by them), then make at least forum ranks useful :D Add rights to read secret subforums for high ranks :D

We got shown ranks on fourms that's more then ingame

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, weedtime said:

Every forum has a rank system, so I thought it will be nice to implement it here as well, I hope you enjoyed it, but remember, excessive spam will be rewarded :)

There are 28 different ranks based on U.S Military system, we will see who became General of the Army, but it's a long way, I took care of it ?

The Rank level depends on the amount of the posts.

Good Luck!

I definitely like the ranks it is cool.

thanks for responding aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...