Sign in to follow this  
Erzkrieger

Server Browser patch pls se need you

Hi

I play since the start of the game and i love it and i love to play conquest large.

The problem is large server barly exist and they are empty all the time and never get full if I start one.

I think the problem should be solved with the server browser.

The next problem that should be better with the browser is that you not allways have to play Smolensk cauz everytime you do quick search you spawn on Smolensk or an empty Server.

Not many players out there and many of them are on empty Server or not the map they want .

I know its already on PTE but please bring it over fast.

Ty

Erzkrieger

I would also love to see the Server Browser on the live version but I think the devs and the community had their experience with features/updates/patches pushed out too soon. :D

Sure i am on your side but...

If my game chrash after a peroid of wating 15mins and spawnig on Smolensk for the 5th time.

=>

F .... this s... and i stop playing ww3

If there is a server browser i have the chance to rejoin the server or get to that kind of server that i want.

whitout waiting and spwanig on maps i dont like

I dont have to stop playing ww3 cauz its .....

Actually you can try the Server Browser at the moment on the PTE version although there are seldomly matches going on. Apart of that I get that you want the Server Browser asap but afaik it is coming asap already as PRUNK said it was pretty much confirmed for the 0.4 live version. " Server browser will come in 0.4, we are not done testing it yet (but it's looking good)!" That is from the announcement of the 0.3.3 Hotfix.

• Like 1