Sign in to follow this  
Anxter

Crushed dreams

Here I was expecting a new PDW, praying for an MP7 or a P90, but we get the new cool and hip DMG Nine-Milli.

Hope it shreds tho :)

HighresScreenshot00017.thumb.png.0b1c2b28a72ca5d97fa378c6180d9f31.png

Attach a scope, drum mag, and a, stock and you got yourself the best weapon in the game.

• Like 2

I like the gun. It's dinky and cute, and highly concealable as well. I will concede it is a POS beyond just defending yourself with it at shotgun ranges (especially if you're a really bad player such as myself). The fire rate will be a godsend in that case.

@Tweak You requesting the AK-47 gives me a good idea (although I don't want to spam one of the subforums on this website with new topics). Even though that is an aging weapon and appears barely modern, it's given me an idea for how the developers could add other factions as well for cosmetics at least, such as like militias.

6 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

We have 3 Aks in the game, you want another??? Jeez

Yes, couldnt care less about the modern Aks

5 hours ago, Rivy said:

I like the gun. It's dinky and cute, and highly concealable as well. I will concede it is a POS beyond just defending yourself with it at shotgun ranges (especially if you're a really bad player such as myself). The fire rate will be a godsend in that case.

@Tweak You requesting the AK-47 gives me a good idea (although I don't want to spam one of the subforums on this website with new topics). Even though that is an aging weapon and appears barely modern, it's given me an idea for how the developers could add other factions as well for cosmetics at least, such as like militias.

Its just legendary, and with the amount of AK-47's world wide they would be used for sure even in WW4 lol

Edited by Tweak
  • Haha 1