Sign in to follow this  
cuba

0.4 bugs

1. Weapons name do not save in load-out when you change a weapon. Change itself seems to work in the game, just the name stays the same in customization menu.

2. Spawned during second round Moscow TDM and starte falling.

3. Animation for large magazines reload looks like slow motion.

4. Missing vault on Moscow big stair in the hallway. You can't jump through highest part of stairs (blocked on railings).

5. claymore kill doesnt count

6. g17 ammo 0/666 (SIG+G17. For DMG 9mm+G17 everything is ok)

image.thumb.png.ca964598a46eb9b28dae3b872ae01d55.png

7. vepr-12 doesnt reload after respawn

Edited by Atway

8. It's more subjective, but sound when you get shot is just bad... Really bad.. Not to mention polish commander (sorry, but it's very subpar).

• Like 1

9. While ads on Moscow (the mall whichever one that is) tdm at night time screen gets slowly brighter (also while sprinting) not the new one.

Edited by MOBBOB

10. There is no sound of destroying concrete barriers on Berlin warzone.

11. Light cannon 25mm has only 30 ammo on battle robot. No way to reload.

12. I saw during game that battle robot costs 1000 BP in HUD, but I was charged normally.

Edited by cuba

2. +1 on Berlin TDM. After leaving and joining server again the first respawn was ok but every other looks like this:image.thumb.png.81dcb4b7e5e62b89557a580b2f50b8fb.png

13.Was playing TDM today. When running with pecheneg and first aid kit, and after using aid kit on myself(new animation?) and switching back to machinegun, it starts firing without me pressing LMB. It happens 2 of 3 times I do this.

6.1 Same as in 6, but with RPG. 0/666 and can't shoot even though when looking on gamescreen grenade is loaded.

Sign in to follow this