raptv

Well done F51

Played .4 today and wow what an improvement to the game the patch is, it really has made the game alot of fun to play again and the work you have put it shows. Going to quickly try break down some of the things I am enjoying or need a bit of attention imo

New sounds - Love the new sounds, hit markers, explosions, everything sounds tons better

Bullet Penetration - Completely changes the dimension of some of the game play and much needed

Moscow TDM - Brilliant map, spawns do need work as they are so easy to get spawn camped into

Warzone - Gone from being completely unplayable to now decent frames, so the optimisation work is definitely happening

No crashes - Played the new patch for 3 hours with zero crashes, although there is server lag/stutter but I know you guys are aware of this

New Gun + Claymores - Is literally like a laser once you put a stock and a grip on it, claymores work well but for tdm maybe one per person

Gun customisation -  still no option to fit all parts purchased

Cannot wait for full release onto public servers could be a complete game changer, nice one guys

• Like 8

Najlepsza wersja jak do tej pory dźwięk jest super altyleria wymiata :) bez problem brawo panowie 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 11:59 PM, raptv said:

Gun customisation -  still no option to fit all parts purchased

You realise that the rails  decide which parts you can attach?

8 hours ago, Kony said:

You realise that the rails  decide which parts you can attach?

Not what I mean

When you purchase all the attachments you have to go back and individually fit them, there should be a buy and fit all purchased parts option

• Like 1

Our programmers are revamping the customization menu and UI right now, so I believe this improvement will come once the new menu is released. 

• Like 4