Sign in to follow this  
tynblpb

Mb implement bleeding out?

Bleeding out.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Bleeding out when HP are below 5.

• 👍
    • 👎

Sometimes after winning the firefight I find myself with 1-3-5hp remaining. And I think to myself: what a wonderful worl... No, not that.

I  think to myself, that basically, my avatar just now was killled, because 1-5% of life are almost nothing.

And I thought to myself, what a wonderfu... why don't add the bleeding out feature?

When players HP are below 5 they start to lose 1 hp per sec and 3 sec for 1 last hp? So, player has 3-8 secs to use syringe or find medpack.

I know, it can be unpopular idea but imho it'll be nice rewarding feature for those who were just a bit unlucky in firefight.

Vote plz.

9 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

Why should you be handed a kill that you did not earn?

Because in my opinion hp lower than 5 is equivalent to "dead". I thought it was more than clearly pointed in 1st post.

2 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Because in my opinion hp lower than 5 is equivalent to "dead". I thought it was more than clearly pointed in 1st post.

5 HP is not 0. They are alive they won why should they be punished after they won just to give a pat on the back to the loser.

It like how suppression got started, you didn't hit them but we want to give you a participation trophy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

What about counting this not as kill, but as casuality?

The person still dies that's the problem. The person is still punished so that a participation trophy can be given out.

10 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

5 HP is not 0. They are alive they won why should they be punished after they won just to give a pat on the back to the loser.

It like how suppression got started, you didn't hit them but we want to give you a participation trophy.

5 hp are twenty times lesser than 100. Shouldn't be players be 20 times slower, shouldn't be FOV be 20 times less? There is no punishment for running 50%(30,20,10)HP. But there should be punishment for "near death state". If for u 5HP isn't "near death", there can be no dialog between us.

14 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

The person still dies that's the problem. The person is still punished so that a participation trophy can be given out.

So why not to remove "Assist on kill' mechanic by this way?=) U didnt end your victim - you dont deserve your frag. That's simple logic.

I do not like this idea too much. I get your point and it has some appeal to it but I think this would draw even more players to the first aid kit or med pack gadget because otherwise you could die too often to the bleeding out.

7 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

So why not to remove "Assist on kill' mechanic by this way?=) U didnt end your victim - you dont deserve your frag. That's simple logic.

I would be OK with getting rid of it but if you do 99 damage and then he gets sneezed on by a person doing 1 damage then who actually earned that kill.

IDK the rate of damage done to get assist as kill but it could be its own category out side of kills like if you did 75% of the damage and then with in 10-30 seconds he dies to another players damage then a better version of the assist.

Or just remove assist unless its over 75%. You already get assist points in the form of damage done.

The only good thing about assist as kills is that it makes it feel less like you had a kill stolen from you.

17 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

5 hp are twenty times lesser than 100. Shouldn't be players be 20 times slower, shouldn't be FOV be 20 times less? There is no punishment for running 50%(30,20,10)HP. But there should be punishment for "near death state". If for u 5HP isn't "near death", there can be no dialog between us.

There is already punishment its called being at 5 HP, a slight breeze can kill you. Why add unneeded punishment when there is no issue or problem with it already. It's like over rewarding flanking.

4 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

IDK the rate of damage done to get assist as kill but it could be its own category out side of kills like if you did 75% of the damage and then with in 10-30 seconds he dies to another players damage then a better version of the assist. 

Yes, a better version of the assist, but not as kill in score tab

Sign in to follow this