The following clips was all recorded on the same server 1 Round on the 28. January 2019, Server with 68ms Ping what you can see in the top left corner. On BF4 german server I have a ping of 12-13ms, so it isn't really enjoyable to play on a high ping server most time in WW3. I hope in the server browser who will come soon, that we can sort the ping, too. Also more servers for most regions and that we can finally see in the scoreboard the ping of all players in the match.

The Netcode problem is, that you clearly hit enemies (blood spatter) but hits don't count or you don't get hitmarkers and that the Time to Death (TTD) feels still too fast (Dying from 1-2 shots, superbullets)

It feels that you need 10+ hits to kill an enemy sometimes.

Please remove this flinching if you get hit by enemy bullets, it's annoying for good players who can react fast after a hit and could kill him, but the random flinching disturb the aim and recoil control.

My Hitmarker infos:

White: normal hits

Red: armor hits

Purple: head armor hits

Green: kill hits

Another thing is, what I also tested with players on a server, that the Semtex Grenade doesn't stick on enemies and it goes through their bodies. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Seconded, the hitreg HAS been massively improved since the disaster of what is known as 0.3 but still lacks, as someone who spends a lot of time playing, especially TDM this is a problem where bullets just either go through the enemy or hit the enemy/give a blood splatter but do no damage.

Nothing bad, just constructive criticism.

Cheers

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Anxter said:

Seconded, the hitreg HAS been massively improved since the disaster of what is known as 0.3 but still lacks, as someone who spends a lot of time playing, especially TDM this is a problem where bullets just either go through the enemy or hit the enemy/give a blood splatter but do no damage.

Nothing bad, just constructive criticism.

Cheers

I sent a message to Battle(non)sense if he can do tests again. Let's see if he makes a new video and how the results are.

Gut shots definitely don't help the generally inconsistent feeling TTK.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cral said:

Gut shots definitely don't help the generally inconsistent feeling TTK.

Yeah man, normally I aim for chest and head. It's a bit weird to aim on the belly because damage is there higher, but like you said with the TTK, TTD etc. it don't help much.

After playing 5h on the new 0.4 update it get worse than before. Now it's totally Hardcore Mode that you die from 1-3 bullets and can't react, makes more easy for camper. Instead of that the devs improved the netcode/hitreg, TTD and armor system, no they increased the damage of the weapons. Also the MG5 is broken - feels most time dying from one shots. With the inconsistent ping of the servers (Joined on 24-32ms Servers, but we can't see still the ping of the players) and the delay between players makes gameplay bad, it feels every match different, 1 match runs great the other match complete unplayable.

Set for all automatic weapons the bullets-to-kill on close range to 4-5 (based on weapon, e.g. SCAR-H 4 bullets), 3 is too low. On longer distance 6-8 (based on weapon, armor and which body hit like head, legs etc.

Ask players why most of them don't play hardcore mode on other shooter (Arcade Shooter) because of the delay, who shoot first or spray and pray wins.

• Like 2

We're aware of the hitreg problems and we're working to fix them. As for the superbullets, try noticing next time it happens, that the bullets that hit you get to you delayed - you can hear them after you're dead.

This is happening, because of asynchronous data sending. As soon as the server notices you're dead, it sends a packet to you immediately, while some ballistic and other calculations might take a bit more time to send to you.

Now, there is no easy solution to this. You either get killed instantly (superbullets) or we wait for all the damage to get to you and then kill you on your side. Problem with this approach is that you'd still be shooting and your hits won't register, because you're already dead on the server.

We have some ideas on how to mitigate it and we're implementing them. The 0.4 change was aimed at reducing the randomness of TTK, but shortened it as well as a result, this will be fixed in the coming patches.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ragir Thanks for the response, I have one more wish can you add the ADS Field of view in the video or gameplay options, to have the same FOV in ADS like Hipfire. That who want this can set it on or off.

13 hours ago, Scroopi said:

ADS Field of view in the video or gameplay options, to have the same FOV in ADS like Hipfire. That who want this can set it on or off.

ADS FOV changes depending on the sight you have, with some being x1 , some x2 and others even higher, I'm not sure how this would work, but we can take a look at this, for example only set this to work this way on low magnification sights - is that what you mean?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ragir said:

ADS FOV changes depending on the sight you have, with some being x1 , some x2 and others even higher, I'm not sure how this would work, but we can take a look at this, for example only set this to work this way on low magnification sights - is that what you mean?

@Ragir Yes exactly with the low magnification sights, like in BF4 the kobra, coyote, reflex etc. sights. Thank you ☺

Edited by Scroopi

22 hours ago, Scroopi said:

Yes exactly with the low magnification sights, like in BF4 the kobra, coyote, reflex etc. sights. Thank you ☺

I'm not promising anything and this would be low on the priority list, but for 1.0 it should be doable ;)

• Thanks 1

@Ragir Is it also possible that we can switch weapons and gadgets if we are running? At the moment we need to stop or walk normal for switching weapons.

A animation that we can see the weapons etc. by running were also nice.?

46 minutes ago, Scroopi said:

@Ragir Is it also possible that we can switch weapons and gadgets if we are running? At the moment we need to stop or walk normal for switching weapons.

A animation that we can see the weapons etc. by running were also nice.?

RLY? Tell me: u were serious just now?! First part of ur post about switching while running. U. F....ng. SERIOUS???

20 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

RLY? Tell me: u were serious just now?! First part of ur post about switching while running. U. F....ng. SERIOUS???

??? Why I should open a new topic for this one question and in most FPS Games you can switch weapons by running, effective in a close fight to switch to the pistol. 

30 minutes ago, Scroopi said:

??? Why I should open a new topic for this one question and in most FPS Games you can switch weapons by running, effective in a close fight to switch to the pistol. 

I wasn't asking about "why didn't u start new topic", I was  asking "are u dumb?".

Specially for u: devs were inspired by Battlefield. In BF since 2005year u have 1 simple choice: or u r running fast or u are ready to fight. Gain something by sacrificing something. It's called BALANCE.

WHY do u think u can't sprint while reloading?

PS. Say thx to devs that there is no stamina in this game. And ammo is ammopool and not magazine reloading.

Edited by tynblpb

42 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

I wasn't asking about "why didn't u start new topic", I was  asking "are u dumb?".

Specially for u: devs were inspired by Battlefield. In BF since 2005year u have 1 simple choice: or u r running fast or u are ready to fight. Gain something by sacrificing something. It's called BALANCE.

WHY do u think u can't sprint while reloading?

PS. Say thx to devs that there is no stamina in this game. And ammo is ammopool and not magazine reloading.

Wow you can offend people, why so salty then you are wrong in this Forum.

Hm if I sprint and reload I run faster than if I walk and reload.

P.S. I play BF since BC2, switched 2017 to PC and played BF4 also on PC, before on PS3 and 4. There you can also sprint by reloading and weapon switch. Your talking is not my niveau, bye. 

41 minutes ago, Scroopi said:

P.S. I play BF since BC2, switched 2017 to PC and played BF4 also on PC, before on PS3 and 4. There you can also sprint by reloading and weapon switch. Your talking is not my niveau, bye. 

U've never played Battlefield at all. Bye.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

U've never played Battlefield at all. Bye.

Played not the first ones but if the gameplay was there so with no sprint by reloading etc., it mustn't mean that it was good. 

If you think I never played Battlefield, Check on google the accounts, all with Scroopi since BC2 and also Youtube Scroopi with BF4 Gameplay. 

Mfg... Consoleplayer trying to argue about Battlefield. Okaaaay. I'll say it as if u r kindergarten kid. Somehow, u don't understand unless it's said bluntly:

Anything past 2007 is not Battlefield. Got it? It's consoleported watered down so-called "Battlefield" generic run'n'gun single player oriented FPS made to please and cater to the casual players.

Why consoleported? Because devs themselves said this. When BF3 was launched it looked definitely not like it was promised and advertised. Year or half prior the launch devs had said that main platform for development is PC. When game was launched, everyone who were playing the Battlefield since 2002 asked them: wtf, this is definitely console port. Half year ago u said PC is the main platform!

And only many months later they got answer:

At that time it was.

Sometimes, some of u, console peasants, asked: why don't u make BF cross-platform game?

Answer: we tried to, but PC gamers will mop the floor with console gamers.

Take into account that it's consoleport and don't ask me why "BFs" past 2007 are watered down.

Generic? I rly should answer to this question?

Run'n'gun single player oriented. No stamina; increased movespeed; REGENERATION; ammopool; CPs, that are gathered close to the center of the map;  press Q to spot the enemy from another side of the map even if u don't see him so u and ur teammates can shoot orange doritos, yay!; and I can go on and on.

And all it was made to cater to casual players who don't want to spend a little of their time to learn about this game and its mechanics. I've read ur ideas. Everything is about simplifying or casualising the game. And then u say "nosprint, noreloading, mustn't mean, that it was good".

Any idea why shouldn't I be salty, when someone's suggests are to water down gameplay so he can simply RUN and GUN ?

Edited by tynblpb

Please stay on topic and be civil, people playing on PC are not better people then console players, stop acting like this is the case.

• Like 2