Sign in to follow this  
Terux

Map Rotation and other smaller bugs/issues BEFORE new game mode (Recon)

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): no map rotation, "funny" animation of other players (moonwalker, running at the spot), server improvements/issues, 

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3511736

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): about map rotation: wait until the end of timer, and you'll get automatically moved to the war map // about the animation of the other player: just play and they'll make a moonwalk. Equal which map and game mode // running at the spot while they are standing still // not possible to climb over each obstacle which should be also possible

map rotation/servers:

- need to overhaul the server settings/programming for the map rotation. 

- each map and each game mode need to played/need to be loaded by the server before starting them again

- randomizing the map and game mode list after each cycle for map rotation (for example: in the first cycle you start with Moscow Warzone large, in the next cycle it starts with Berlin TDM)

- each server/game need do be filled with players first; I could recognize for testing, when I leave a game with a not fully filled server, and load exactly the same game mode and map, I was moved into an almost empty server, even if the match of the server I was in before has still a lot of time and tickets left until end

- shorting the time at the end of the match ("high score and game statistics table") until moving to the next map (when it works). Now it' set up to 1 minute official, unofficial what I always see is that the timer starts at 60 seconds again and end about 20 seconds. Maximum 30 seconds should be fine to see all the scores until a new map will be loaded. 

- tested the PTE and server browser: recognize that there server only for one game mode (TDM for example). At those servers a map rotation only with those given game modes (TDM in this example)

- when the map changes, move all players to the new map who are staying in the "qeue" for the new map and fill empty slots immediately with new joining players.

It is very seldom to join a match at the beginning. Over 95% of all time I joined in the middle of a match. It's sometimes very annoying. 

animation of other players:

- when other players are running, sometimes they do "moonwalking" or better; looks like they want to run backwards while they are running in real forward. Need to fix it. 

- players are still running sometimes at the spot, the animation is still activated while they are standing still

obstacles:

it's still not possible to climb over each obstacle even if it should be able because you can do it by another one with the same size a few meters away. Need to be redesign to be able to climb over/on obstacles like in real life and each one within a defined size.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): Asus Z170 Pro, i7-6700k, 16GB Ram, MSI 1070 GTX

CRASH LOG (if any): ------