Astroahh

Reload animation for drum mag

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video)The reload animation for the drum mag is sorta misplaced you could say.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom)3540764

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Just reload your weapon

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): GTX 1060 6GB, 8GB HyperX GDDR4, 2TB HDD, 250GB SSD

CRASH LOG (if any): N/A

3 hours ago, weedtime said:

Thanks, reported.

It does the same thing for me. It also happens with the RPG-7, where it only shows a floating rocket being reloaded with no hand animation. 

Hey out of curiosity, what screen capture program are you using? I'm looking for something new to use. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tank245 said:

It does the same thing for me. It also happens with the RPG-7, where it only shows a floating rocket being reloaded with no hand animation. 

Streamlabs OBS my good friend. Highly recommend using that or Nvidia Shadowplay

• Like 1

Just now, Astroahh said:

Streamlabs OBS my good friend. Highly recommend using that or Nvidia Shadowplay

Sweet, Thank you! I'm probably going to start doing so to record some of the glitches and bugs ive found. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tank245 said:

Sweet, Thank you! I'm probably going to start doing so to record some of the glitches and bugs ive found. 

No problemo buddy. Happy bug/glitch hunting

Unfortunately don't have an Nvidia GPU so I can't use the Geforce Experience to access it. So i'll give the other one a try.