Sign in to follow this  
cuba

Add VOIP and increase teamplay

Lack of voip is bringing this game down. Also there are no teamplay incentives (there are some but small). Right now ppl are just running and gunning alone. To summarize:

1. VOIP is a must!

2. Add more team work incentives so that ppl actually play with each other.

When is the voip planned?

On 2/8/2019 at 6:16 AM, cuba said:

1. VOIP is a must!

It is, and it'll be there.

On 2/8/2019 at 6:36 AM, TZoningHard said:

Team work used to be incentivized by having streaks be harder to get since the game would give you half the score it did now.

Stop hatin', we're still balancing the game and we heard you loud and clear, saw your comments on every WW3 related video, read your thoughts on Discord, we get it :P

Strikes are too easy to get now and this will be balanced, don't worry!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ragir said:

It is, and it'll be there.

Stop hatin', we're still balancing the game and we heard you loud and clear, saw your comments on every WW3 related video, read your thoughts on Discord, we get it :P

Strikes are too easy to get now and this will be balanced, don't worry!

Have you guys been keeping a keen eye on the ping system in Apex Legends? It's a pretty slick way of communicating for guys who don't have voip, though in games like WW3 the general approach is shoot first ask later, so maybe it's not as useful.

• Like 1

I think in overall you could get a lot of inspiration from Apex. Voip, ping system and especially how sleek the movement feels. I get what you wanted to achieve with slowing movement down, but sometimes it just feels a bit sluggish and clunky.

Edited by cuba

4 hours ago, Cral said:

Have you guys been keeping a keen eye on the ping system in Apex Legends?

Of course we do, but we had a similiar design in the pipes for some time, the spotting is scheduled to be revamped (there's some more info on the ofrums on this for sure, I've answered this a few times), and I really like what Apex has for its ping system.

1 hour ago, cuba said:

sometimes it just feels a bit sluggish and clunky.

That's why we're redoing the animation system from scratch ;)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this