Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.4

i think problem are TTK again I think the best way are two; or create custom public servers (Include modification TTK), or developer make 2 different game mode (Fanatic Mode) and (Classic Mode) and leave "Fanatic mode" at toxic gamer, im sure work best "Classic Mode" people want fun balanced, fanatic mode are not for all

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ttk is fine! Leave it alone! It's NEVER fun to have to dump most of a mag into someone to kill them.  I think tyk is perfect right now.

Edited by TrkyTr8r
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2019 at 5:05 PM, TrkyTr8r said:

Ttk is fine! Leave it alone! It's NEVER fun to have to dump most of a mag into someone to kill them.  I think tyk is perfect right now.

Basically you like the game more now since its easier.

No one had to mag dump before unless you missed.

• Angry 2

I wasn't making a reference to THIS game when I made my statement.  Apparently you make your own erroneous conclusions based on your own prejudices.  All I said is it is NEVER fun to have to dump an entire mag into someone to kill them.  Many games feel that way, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Apex, etc.  I never said this game felt that way.  <REMOVED>

/weedtime

• Thanks 1

Light lagging added to live version. And it's not only me. Few ppl in chat typed that they have same problem. 

And 1 more problem. Destroyed Marder caused HEAVY FPS drop for few second to all nearby players. I had 5 FPS for 3-4 secs. It never happened before.

Is it me, or there is just recently added feature about rewarding player with extra 25BP for healing squadmate(dunno about TEAMmates) in area of the capturing/defending CP. Because I healed squadmate with ? when we were recapturing C2Berlin that I as squadleader ordered to defend and received 66 BP for healing squadmate and +25 for performing action in ordered area. It's first time for me, even though I'm trying to heal every time I see injured teammate.

I don't know what to think. I didn't play for 2 days because had to reinstall Windows. Now, on fresh Windows, game runs much MUCH smoother than before. And now even when on full server FPS are dropping to 40, it still somewhat comfortable to play. No delay, no "rubber" feeling in mouse handling. No microfreezes. So I don't know, is it new Windows's fault or devs tuned and tweaked the game that much in last 2 days...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1