Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Artaxiad300062

Tank Improvement

Recommended Posts

With tanks being worked on, I would like to suggest some things I would like to see. 

For stock tanks you get at the start of the rounds: 

1) Smoke for stock tanks, maybe just 2 grenades, to help out with stealth and defending positions. 

2) A secondary gunner, so that another teammate can help in attacking infantry, and getting rid of enemies that try to shoot at your back. 

Things that could be improved with tanks in general:

1) Repair station should be able to restock smoke grenades and machine gun ammo. You currently cannot reload machine guns on tanks, the number says for example 200, but when the reloading meter is done, you still have 0 ammo, and going to repair station doesn't help. 

2) Give more smoke grenades to tanks, for example, 3 instead of 2, and make the duration for the smoke a bit longer, around a minute. 

I like where the tanks are going in terms of balance, they are kind of high risk-high reward, you can easily destroy them from the back if they a re not careful, but in the hands of an expert, they can dominate most of the objectives and allow teammates to capture effectively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

1) Repair station should be able to restock smoke grenades

It does rearm smoke grenades. It's just they  are last in queue. So, if u want to rearm them u'll just have to be out of combat more time.

 

2 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Give more smoke grenades to tanks, for example, 3 instead of 2, and make the duration for the smoke a bit longer, around a minute. 

2 months ago there were 4or6 smoke grenades on vehicles. And when vehicles tried to capture the CP, they switched thermal view ON, spammed G button and were pretty much non-visible in thick smoke while their thermal optics worked just fine. So, after some whining, devs nerfed smokescreens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tynblpb said:

2 months ago there were 4or6 smoke grenades on vehicles. And when vehicles tried to capture the CP, they switched thermal view ON, spammed G button and were pretty much non-visible in thick smoke while their thermal optics worked just fine. So, after some whining, devs nerfed smokescreens.

Yeah that is fine, because that would have been seemingly overpowered, but if instead, the tank is limited to 3, and they are given a decent duration, it can be useful in helping teammates capture objectives, and not be totally op. It would essentially give 1 minute of control for the tank as he effectively rids the area of enemy, and hold the position for teammates. But in my opinion it is rather weak right now,  and with how easy it is to kill tanks now, this can be an alternative to simply nerfing rpgs, or strengthening armor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×