Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TENb

4 fights - 4 crash in the menu

Recommended Posts

GAME BUILD ID  3540764

WH44VQswANU.jpg7ThJnoXfVWc.jpg

4 fights - 4 crash in the menu. I start thinking about how to remove the game and never install it again. All 4 fights were in the warzon mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TENb said:

GAME BUILD ID  3540764

WH44VQswANU.jpg7ThJnoXfVWc.jpg

4 fights - 4 crash in the menu. I start thinking about how to remove the game and never install it again. All 4 fights were in the warzon mode.

Are you amd? and do you have the new driver?

They new AMD driver crashed the game when I was load up the map which seems to be a different issue for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

Are you amd? and do you have the new driver?

They new AMD driver crashed the game when I was load up the map which seems to be a different issue for you.

Nvidia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TENb said:

GAME BUILD ID  3540764

WH44VQswANU.jpg7ThJnoXfVWc.jpg

4 fights - 4 crash in the menu. I start thinking about how to remove the game and never install it again. All 4 fights were in the warzon mode.

Fix your images, is the same error message as above? The red one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is server crash.

I played today on 0.4.1  Warzone and every time if server has more than 20vs20 It will crash.

3 games in a row,  21vs21  crash  21vs22 crash   22vs22  crash

My game session was freezed for about 1 minute and after that Connection to WW3 Network and back to MENU

 

Edited by [uNSq]makivara
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Fix your images, is the same error message as above? The red one?

I do not quite understand what you are asking. Google translator did not really help me with this at this time. Rephrase.

 

There are no such problems on TDM

 

7 minutes ago, [uNSq]makivara said:

it is server crash.

I played today on 0.4.1  Warzone and every time if server has more than 20vs20 It will crash.

3 games in a row,  21vs21  crash  21vs22 crash   22vs22  crash

My game session was freezed for about 1 minute and after that Connection to WW3 Network and back to MENU

 

Same. After returning to the menu, errors from my screenshots appear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TENb said:

I do not quite understand what you are asking. Google translator did not really help me with this at this time. Rephrase.

I cannot see your images, so I'm asking you to upload them on a separate hosting website like imgur etc.

Я не могу видеть ваши изображения
image.png

 

8 minutes ago, [uNSq]makivara said:

it is server crash.

I played today on 0.4.1  Warzone and every time if server has more than 20vs20 It will crash.

3 games in a row,  21vs21  crash  21vs22 crash   22vs22  crash

My game session was freezed for about 1 minute and after that Connection to WW3 Network and back to MENU

 

Is this the same error as below?

image.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, weedtime said:

I cannot see your images, so I'm asking you to upload them on a separate hosting website like imgur etc.

Я не могу видеть ваши изображения
image.png

 

Is this the same error as below?

image.png

 

http://joxi.ru/Q2KaPX6T4nJP6r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, thank you, it's caused due to the servers being overloaded, they gonna reset them but not sure when ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Ok, thank you, it's caused due to the servers being overloaded, they gonna reset them but not sure when ?

Oh yes. After all, as many as 300 people online. Unprecedented activity -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TENb said:

Oh yes. After all, as many as 300 people online. Unprecedented activity -_-

The point is, people are able to join over the server limit somehow, dunno why...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, weedtime said:

The point is, people are able to join over the server limit somehow, dunno why...

I have server crash multiple times, and I checked IPs... It seems that all IPs are from OVH

Last one with only 18vs18 people on server list...

Does it occured on NA or OC, or other providers in EU as well ???

 

Edited by [uNSq]makivara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...