cuba

Morphine animation is very slow

Morphine animation could be faster. It looks a bit slow-motion now.

• Like 1

Maybe yes maybe not. For me the morphine animation is balanced ATM. You can restore 33HP faster then using medpack so why doing it more faster?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DareQQ said:

For me the morphine animation is balanced ATM. You can restore 33HP faster then using medpack so why doing it more faster?

animation is about 2sec duration - same as for healing with med pack. What the point then to restore 33HP once with the same speed as medkit since medkit can restore much more.

Morphine is easy to use, press 3 and BANG, you have 33HP more. Medpack: trow gadget, point at it, press F to restore. For me it is longer but you can restore more HP. So IMHO they are balanced ;)

• Like 1

Morphine was a bit too OP, so it's a balance thing. We'll see how it plays out and gather more data and we'll tweak the animation length accordingly, thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

This might be better served in the "bugs" section but after you do the morphine shot animation, an empty hand (that looks like it should be holding a gun), appears for a second before your actual gun is visible and usable. Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, I didn't recall seeing this.

• Like 1

I find the first aid kit (Morphine) should be replaced for a medikit, what you can throw to teammates with a pick up animation. It's a bit frustrating if you want to heal teammates but they run away or around 🤣