FoxFort

Current Gameplay design

On 2/18/2019 at 3:39 PM, Borreh said:

Long story short: The changes done were designed to mostly put the game into a better place in terms of overall gameplay balance and figure out what works best for the type of game we want while fixing biggest issues (e.g. random TTK that often went crazy in earlier builds or finding the best way to integrate armors into the gameplay without them being OP or obstrusive). We're still not there yet but once the game is in a satisfactory spot balance-wise we'll iron out the details like gutshots.

That and we never strictly considered it a problem - It is disputable what their role should be and should they be promoted or discarded, in the end we pushed the overall balance and we'll solve the gutshot situation once the "feel" of combat will be somewhat final.

Another major issue is that, simply put, most if not all of the current gunplay/balance changes were done through the design team alone without any new coding or mechanics while the other teams were busy with lifesaving issues such as stability, netcode, performance et cetera which are, obviously, way more important. Gutshots will require at least some code/model changes and, as with other such issues, it was pushed back in favor or more pressing matters. Things are much smoother now so after Recon is out we'll focus on major mechanical improvements. 

The game was pretty balanced before with the only issue being caused by gut shot. IDK where these idea of the game wasn't balanced came from. You see people say armor doesn't matter buff it, but then you have people complaining about how its broken to have armor on.

There were no issue that you couldn't fix by tweaking weapons

I dont trust what the playerbase says regarding balance since most players in game are quite bad and only play for a couple of hours a week if not only a couple after each big patch. Its a fallacy that the majority view is correct just because its the majority because it's a case of cognitive bias and that most people dont know jack in the first place.

Game was pretty balanced even with the issue of gut shots, the TTK was already very low, something I disliked still and pushing it but armor make head on fights enjoyable for the most part.

Out side of balance which doesn't matter if the game isn't fun which "hardcore mode" for BF is not fun for the majority of people for a good reason.

You can't fix the netcode when I ping a server at 100+ latency even before any server side stuff gets added onto it because I'm connecting from the other side the country which is almost 4000 Km away.

I used to play on AS servers when the NA servers were dead at night and it was playable and enjoyable but you had to play differently to accommodate the lag but you can still do it. Now I dont even want to play on my own region its that game affecting because of the low TTK. I'm playing a game about abusing and minimizing the lag in may favor instead.

Even at lower ping low TTK has always been an issue as well, so another reason netcode isn't going to save this TTK.

Also reaction time is a big issue since I can just flex on the majority players with superior reaction time and play mindlessly with out any real tactics just like its cod. And when it comes to Good player against good player the fights are pretty shallow and narrow still.

I literally dont care one bit about the superficial "FEEL" of combat nonsense. Gameplay first, and that should not be compromised on to make the game "Feel" like real combat es specially when there's all this other non realistic stuff going on. Every game that has that "Feel" is single player or compromises on the gameplay by pushing gunplay to the back to make it workout. Arcady works and works well for a shitload or reason mainly its long enough to get away from the reaction time

I'm just getting tired of putting up with the whole changing something on a scale of 11/10 then reverting back but still having some of the direction from the change when it doesn't work like with match time and score.

Pretty much the same as the tactics Gas Companies do where they raise the price over a couple months then when people complain they lower it to still be higher then the original price but people dont see that they still got there way by having gas at a higher price.

You guys dont even do proper test. You change to many variables with each change, dont have proper base line before changing variables, the test subjects are bad at the game and are mostly irregulars who play less then 10 hours a month that dont know or use the meta so that messes up data a lot, testing is one sided venture only looking at changing variables in one direction and the testing is more like a crusade to push a idea then proclaim it FEELs good but when its broken and we have to get people riled up to change it back you revert in half measures.

We did not have a proper base line to even see if balance was messed up or not. Changing damage, armor, recoil, and spread was too many changes to even get a good "if when" data for a Hypothesis.

I feel like you guys want low TTK and the "feels" no matter what and the game will never go back to the way it was which was balanced pretty well or go higher to test that out.

5 Shots to kill to the arm is pretty ridiculous, and the base BTK should not be lower then 4 which is a low TTK still. You should not be rewarded so much for such a shot. Damage to the limbs should be "so so" and now viable way to win. 5-6 BTK is what should be the torso not a limb and it did too much damage before the changes since it would be equalish to the chest if you shot the arms.

Head shots used to be OK but not great and its a good thing that they are getting more of a modifier since they go up against damage reduction but main reason head shots weren't done as much before was because of gutshots dealt a 3 shot kill compared to 4-5 shots to the head.

You are not going to tweak it to were I'm or the others who dislike like the low TTK are going to like it, while the people who have OPINIONS favorable to it were already playing it just fine and would of kept doing so while the playercount drops after changes.

You are not making a "BF2/3 like" game anymore which so many people where expecting and wanting because the current Dice BFs are shity kiddy versions of the former also run by EA and a lot of people just want a out which they were expecting from WW3. If your not making that and are pushing for "hardcore mode" which is the worst, more mindless, more casual mode in every game it came out in then I'm not interested anymore and my hope is gone. Ill stick around and test shit out to give it a fair shake bu with all my experience gaming I know its not going to work, be bad, and be another casual boring shooter among all the others.

Edited by TZoningHard
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

You are not making a "BF2/3 like" game anymore

They can't make WW3 "BF2/3 like" because  these 2 games have almost no  resemblance. And typing that u automatically make all ur opinion invalid.

And I'll ask it again: Are u still playing TDM only?

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

5 Shots to kill to the arm is pretty ridiculous, and the base BTK should not be lower then 4 which is a low TTK still. You should not be rewarded so much for such a shot. Damage to the limbs should be "so so" and now viable way to win. 5-6 BTK is what should be the torso not a limb and it did too much damage before the changes since it would be equalish to the chest if you shot the arms.

Well, It seems to be Planetside 2. (Ofc, it isn't 5-6 BTK in torso in PS2, it is variable between 5 BTK to Infiltrator killed by NC LMG and 18 BTK to Heavy Assault with Nanoarmor and Overshield). But, I think, this game is has absolutely other design idea and gunplay. It is not about two grunts in exo armor and energy shields, jumping around each other for a few seconds and trying to put in enemy body more those weak bullets, before enemy will do, and at that time trying to compensate recoil and spread of his weapon (I guess, that kind of jerking u called "SKILL"). But i have played PS2 a lot (85 lvl on Verner, before is closed, and 82 on Cobalt now), and I can say, that modern (not future)  combat shooter, should have a lot, a lot other game- and gunplay. First seen - first shot - first kill, no freaking dancing under machinegun suppression, as it is in PS2.
I agree, that TTK to heavy steel (and ceramic) armor must be higher, and there shouldn't be gutshots (it
's unrealistic, modern body armors have more square protection, as it is in game). But I'm sure, that 3 BTK in torso is fine if you are shooting at the HDPE-wearing enemy in close combat with 7.62 AK-15.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

The game was pretty balanced before with the only issue being caused by gut shot. IDK where these idea of the game wasn't balanced came from. You see people say armor doesn't matter buff it, but then you have people complaining about how its broken to have armor on.

There were no issue that you couldn't fix by tweaking weapons

I dont trust what the playerbase says regarding balance since most players in game are quite bad and only play for a couple of hours a week if not only a couple after each big patch. Its a fallacy that the majority view is correct just because its the majority because it's a case of cognitive bias and that most people dont know jack in the first place.

Game was pretty balanced even with the issue of gut shots, the TTK was already very low, something I disliked still and pushing it but armor make head on fights enjoyable for the most part.

Out side of balance which doesn't matter if the game isn't fun which "hardcore mode" for BF is not fun for the majority of people for a good reason.

You can't fix the netcode when I ping a server at 100+ latency even before any server side stuff gets added onto it because I'm connecting from the other side the country which is almost 4000 Km away.

I used to play on AS servers when the NA servers were dead at night and it was playable and enjoyable but you had to play differently to accommodate the lag but you can still do it. Now I dont even want to play on my own region its that game affecting because of the low TTK. I'm playing a game about abusing and minimizing the lag in may favor instead.

Even at lower ping low TTK has always been an issue as well, so another reason netcode isn't going to save this TTK.

Also reaction time is a big issue since I can just flex on the majority players with superior reaction time and play mindlessly with out any real tactics just like its cod. And when it comes to Good player against good player the fights are pretty shallow and narrow still.

I literally dont care one bit about the superficial "FEEL" of combat nonsense. Gameplay first, and that should not be compromised on to make the game "Feel" like real combat es specially when there's all this other non realistic stuff going on. Every game that has that "Feel" is single player or compromises on the gameplay by pushing gunplay to the back to make it workout. Arcady works and works well for a shitload or reason mainly its long enough to get away from the reaction time

I'm just getting tired of putting up with the whole changing something on a scale of 11/10 then reverting back but still having some of the direction from the change when it doesn't work like with match time and score.

Pretty much the same as the tactics Gas Companies do where they raise the price over a couple months then when people complain they lower it to still be higher then the original price but people dont see that they still got there way by having gas at a higher price.

You guys dont even do proper test. You change to many variables with each change, dont have proper base line before changing variables, the test subjects are bad at the game and are mostly irregulars who play less then 10 hours a month that dont know or use the meta so that messes up data a lot, testing is one sided venture only looking at changing variables in one direction and the testing is more like a crusade to push a idea then proclaim it FEELs good but when its broken and we have to get people riled up to change it back you revert in half measures.

We did not have a proper base line to even see if balance was messed up or not. Changing damage, armor, recoil, and spread was too many changes to even get a good "if when" data for a Hypothesis.

I feel like you guys want low TTK and the "feels" no matter what and the game will never go back to the way it was which was balanced pretty well or go higher to test that out.

Head shots used to be OK but not great and its a good thing that they are getting more of a modifier since they go up against damage reduction but main reason head shots weren't done as much before was because of gutshots dealt a 3 shot kill compared to 4-5 shots to the head.

You are not going to tweak it to were I'm or the others who dislike like the low TTK are going to like it, while the people who have OPINIONS favorable to it were already playing it just fine and would of kept doing so while the playercount drops after changes.

You are not making a "BF2/3 like" game anymore which so many people where expecting and wanting because the current Dice BFs are shity kiddy versions of the former also run by EA and a lot of people just want a out which they were expecting from WW3. If your not making that and are pushing for "hardcore mode" which is the worst, more mindless, more casual mode in every game it came out in then I'm not interested anymore and my hope is gone. Ill stick around and test shit out to give it a fair shake bu with all my experience gaming I know its not going to work, be bad, and be another casual boring shooter among all the others.

Thanks for the feedback @TZoningHard,

I think you've jumped into conclusions too quickly. We want to test things and break them, while we still can. The feedback from you as our community is important for us, but we also know what game we want to create.  Enjoy the development ride and please be patient, until 1.0. New things will appear in the game, that will change the gameplay dynamics, a lot.  

We will make more focused test when all features are in place, for now we want to have a default with a potential for iterations.

Cheers

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

You've made a few conflicting points here. A higher TTK gives more time for someone playing mindlessly to react to incoming fire whereas a low TTK makes them more likely to die before they even know where the shots came from. I'd love to know why you disagree as a few people have pointed this out now.

You keep ragging on hardcore mode because it wasn't the favorite mode of the average player, but then in every other point you dismiss the opinion of average players because they don't play enough to have an opinion. This also ignores the fact that hardcore mode in BF wasn't immediately obvious, it was something you could find if you sought it out but you'd never play it if you didn't know about it in the first place.

I've yet to see anyone else really push this realism angle that you keep bringing up when talking about TTK, (some) people like the new balance because they like the implications of it from a gameplay perspective, not because of realism. It just feels like you're inventing bad reasons for people to like the changes so you can dismiss them.

I appreciate you're a big fan of the game and have a lot of hours in it already, but that doesn't make you the only person qualified to have an opinion. Plenty of people don't have the hours you do because they found issues in previous versions that stopped them playing (like the low ttk that has made you want to play less) or they just had other stuff to play first. Personally I bought the game to support the devs, I come back regularly to see how it's progressing but I don't play heavily because other shooters interest me more right now and the gutshot meta and head glitching can be really frustrating.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:39 PM, Borreh said:

Long story short: The changes done were designed to mostly put the game into a better place in terms of overall gameplay balance and figure out what works best for the type of game we want while fixing biggest issues (e.g. random TTK that often went crazy in earlier builds or finding the best way to integrate armors into the gameplay without them being OP or obstrusive). We're still not there yet but once the game is in a satisfactory spot balance-wise we'll iron out the details like gutshots.

I found this one detail a bit surprising. Does it make sense to balance the TTK with gutshots still in the game? Removing or nerfing them would have a profound impact based on my experiences with the game, so balancing with it still there seems like building a house on sand.

Edited by Cral
  • Like 5

I really love the lowered TTK because it makes it more important to play more defensive and think about how you move.

It rewards slower and more tactical gameplay and less run and gun. 

My wish is a possibility to play longer rounds and bigger maps, earlier ago there was a warzone large mode if i remember right. Will it come back?

Sometimes the LIMIT for tanks still shows up although i only see 1 tank of us on the map. 

The feeling of shooting and moving on this game make it addicting :D Keep up the good work and bring me my loved M4A1 soon ;)  

• Like 1

If anyone's curious, the current PTE build has players with 125 HP, buffed armors, lowered limb damage and increased headshot damage - Try it out, it's something of a middle ground between a 3 BTK and the old system, we're eager for feedback.

Oh, and there's a new camera shake for being hit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Borreh said:

oh come on...

4 hours ago, Borreh said:

If anyone's curious, the current PTE build has players with 125 HP, buffed armors, lowered limb damage and increased headshot damage - Try it out, it's something of a middle ground between a 3 BTK and the old system, we're eager for feedback.

We dont need a middle ground between the old and the new. The old was still too low and had issues from it but we dealt with it.

The number one issue was the TTK was too low when you got gut shot. The same issues we had then we have now amplified. High RoF weapons are OP just like .2 Beryl meta. Right now Pecheneg with HP 2 shots people similar to old beryl meta but you could 2 shot of 80 and 3 shot for 120.

Plenty of issues with the old system that showed that it was too low already. But you guys want realism so bad you are not going to go in the opposite direction.

With the camera shake IDK what you are thinking we already have flinch and horrible handling weapons why do we need to add more annoyances to make gunplay even worse.

@Morp IDT Im jumping to conclusions I really like you guys but gunplay which is a big reason to play a FPS has gotten worse and less realistic with handling.
One of the best things about this game at .1 and .2 was how the handling reflected properly the feel of how a gun shot. None of this over the top fake Squad/insurgency handling that is meant to counter the brokeness of a low TTK model.

I cant play this game with any enjoyment anymore. Its run and gun meta, no positioning is needed since you can brute force every situation with reflex/abusing latency, the encounters are determined more by your ping and with the skill narrowed down to mainly be reflex oriented, aim matters less, and handling is worse as its the main way to balance out low TTK.

It just doesn't work and wont work and the old system had the same issues just lessened. It should have been obvious what needed to be done at least from the first steps towards knowing what the issues were and what to do to fix them.

All I see is how big fans the devs are of low TTK when it should of been know that it wouldn't of worked before you guys even tried. I would be for testing but I trust you guys less after the match time changes and the score increase. The other test you guys do you push the limit then take a half step back maybe when it doesn't work and you dont even see the issues untill people complain enough in large enough numbers. And even then we have to resort to populism to get changes on clearly mathematical logically unsound changes.

Game was enjoyable before now its not worth even playing and a waste of my time to even bother with this game after the potential is ruined.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Borreh said:

125 HP

Sounds nice, I hope, it will solve problem, when you hit a sniper with AR by 99 damage in 3 shots, and SUDDENLY, he oneshots you, like there's now flinch.

buffed armors

With the increased  weight of AR, steel armor is still useless, because it is too heavy for its protection. U can only take a weak SMG with it.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†
Forgot about armor "buff"

17 hours ago, Borreh said:

Care to explain ? Camera shake regardless of where you get hit ?

14 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

cant play this game with any enjoyment anymore. Its run and gun meta, no positioning is needed since you can brute force every situation with reflex/abusing latency, the encounters are determined more by your ping and with the skill narrowed down to mainly be reflex oriented, aim matters less, and handling is worse as its the main way to balance out low TTK.

U mean, u r still playing TDM only? Because all text above works only for CQC run'n'gun. If only u've tried to run on open spaces when playing Warzone be prepared to have 0.1KD. And NO superman reflexes can help u. It's first.

14 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

We dont need a middle ground between the old and the new

Who are these WE? It's second.

I found myself playing and running many times more cautiously when playing 0.4 in comparison with 0.3. Now I'm running only with one of my shoulders scratching the wall.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Tweak said:

Care to explain ? Camera shake regardless of where you get hit ?

The camera shake was designed to minimalize flinch a bit. It's still WIP but you shouldn't loose aim as badly as you did before when hit.

Overall we consider the 125HP test a step in the right direction, we'll be reverting to 100/3BTK for now but we'll probably do a balance shuffle in the near future to increase the BTK by 1 round up.

The flinch was decreased, not increased. By camera shake I meant flinch, and by "new" I meant "adjusted and slightly reduced", altho it may need more tweaks.

The flinch was decreased, not increased. By camera shake I meant flinch, and by "new" I meant "adjusted and slightly reduced", altho it may need more tweaks.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2019 at 4:30 AM, TZoningHard said:

Game was enjoyable before now its not worth even playing and a waste of my time to even bother with this game after the potential is ruined.

That's jumping to conclusions. It's a shame that you think that way.
So, what can i say, thank you for all the constructive criticizm you left on the forum, and check the game on the 1.0v maybe? Cheers.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Ok ; @TZoningHard

We hear ya

Well - Good bye, Cya , Sayonara, Do widzenia, nie wracaj, jesteś denerwujący

by by.

,  Tzon .

Go play  ⛹️‍♂️  outside :)

With all due respects

p.s. Please don't come back pls.  you are pretty Fokin annoying and arrogant .

King Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

Edited by HALCON4
by by .

On 2/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, TZoningHard said:

We dont need a middle ground between the old and the new. The old was still too low and had issues from it but we dealt with it.

The number one issue was the TTK was too low when you got gut shot. The same issues we had then we have now amplified. High RoF weapons are OP just like .2 Beryl meta. Right now Pecheneg with HP 2 shots people similar to old beryl meta but you could 2 shot of 80 and 3 shot for 120.

Plenty of issues with the old system that showed that it was too low already. But you guys want realism so bad you are not going to go in the opposite direction.

With the camera shake IDK what you are thinking we already have flinch and horrible handling weapons why do we need to add more annoyances to make gunplay even worse.

@Morp IDT Im jumping to conclusions I really like you guys but gunplay which is a big reason to play a FPS has gotten worse and less realistic with handling.
One of the best things about this game at .1 and .2 was how the handling reflected properly the feel of how a gun shot. None of this over the top fake Squad/insurgency handling that is meant to counter the brokeness of a low TTK model.

I cant play this game with any enjoyment anymore. Its run and gun meta, no positioning is needed since you can brute force every situation with reflex/abusing latency, the encounters are determined more by your ping and with the skill narrowed down to mainly be reflex oriented, aim matters less, and handling is worse as its the main way to balance out low TTK.

It just doesn't work and wont work and the old system had the same issues just lessened. It should have been obvious what needed to be done at least from the first steps towards knowing what the issues were and what to do to fix them.

All I see is how big fans the devs are of low TTK when it should of been know that it wouldn't of worked before you guys even tried. I would be for testing but I trust you guys less after the match time changes and the score increase. The other test you guys do you push the limit then take a half step back maybe when it doesn't work and you dont even see the issues untill people complain enough in large enough numbers. And even then we have to resort to populism to get changes on clearly mathematical logically unsound changes.

I really do have to respond to this^.

TZoningHard does not speak for the majority of the life-long Battlefield Players I know. The Oldschool Battlefield Players (who rented servers at $2k/year) are looking for something more than Battlefield. Something deeper and more mitigating and intellectual. As such, nobody here (but crying children) are looking for a simple Point & Shoot game, they are looking for an Aim & Shoot game.

Where placing a shot matters more than being the first to fire.   <--- That is so dERP I don't know how to respond.

Gunplay in World War3 is sophisticated. You have to know (& kit yourself) for the style of combat you want, or will encounter. You have to know materials and if you can penetrate through, or move in for better position before engaging. Sound matters and part of the TTK. If you are heavily armored and slower, you can fake/feign people into following and trapping them, etc

TZoningHard...

I've played against you many of times & always on Team DeathMatch. Which I (and others) refuse to play on, because it is mindless and dumb and takes away from what this game is trying to become. This game is a long ways away from being released and I think your criticism is absurd. You want WAR3 to be a pointfest, because playing against you, that is what you like. (And much easier for your macros.)

Point and shoot games are all around and Nobody is flocking from Battlefield 3 to WAR3...  because of wanting short arcade style TTK. They want gunplay and heroic battles. Of People knowing what they are doing, able to be surgical, while noobs fume..

• Like 3

Guys this entire discussion is unnecessary, ttk has already been changed in 0.5 PTE 

On 3/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, Salt Lord said:

Guys this entire discussion is unnecessary, ttk has already been changed in 0.5 PTE 

This is an new beginning of this discussion ;) for sure...

On 2/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, Morp said:

That's jumping to conclusions. It's a shame that you think that way.
So, what can i say, thank you for all the constructive criticizm you left on the forum, and check the game on the 1.0v maybe? Cheers.

Im not jumping to anything There is a pattern going on here you cant deny it I really wanted a good game but if you keep going along with this horrible design philosophy.

You cant tweak it or polish it to fix the issues since those are set in stone and have been issues for every FPS game. Its should of been known to a game designer to not do this unless you want to make a simulator or single player game. Its not gonna get fixed by 1.0 if you continue with this

The majority of players were expecting BF, not the horrible "Hardcore" mode BF which squad style aiming. I'm not the only one who really hate this shit, I'm just the most vocal. Other players who are very good who mainly stay away from the Fourms and discord because they are pretty Toxic in general for every game not just WW3 still say similar things as me regarding this mess. Most people who bought into this game were expecting BF 2-4 but this isn't BF in anyway.

If we talk about realism why not make weapons handle realistically since they used to handle is a very good reproduction of IRL guns but now the soldier is like a toddler that cant even hold a weapon properly.

Last time I played I was pretty Drunk still annoyed by the game hadn't played in 3 weeks out side of once and still dumpstering otherplayer while the room is spinning. Pretty sad the state they game is in where I do such things with minimal effort and skill involved going 15/1 running around. But this is fine, taking one step back will fix every thing which .5 didn't change anything but I reserve further criticism which I did for the last time since my ping is 180+ on PTE.

You had something great and I compromised on the issue with TTK on .2 and before that hoping you would get what you needed from your testing, Give you guys a chance but you

But now you took away what was great and expect me to wait till 1.0 to see if the game is still fucked up with shooting mechanics and TTK. We putting a lot of faith in you guys and you have let us down.

Welcome back @TZoningHard you’ve come back from your “break”  

9 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Fourms and discord because they are pretty Toxic in general for every game

Well the this forum would be less toxic if you just chill out.

They slightly increased ttk in the pte I didn’t get to test out.

9 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

cant deny it I really wanted a good game

You wanted what you define as a good game but there others that think your idea of good gameplay design is what other people consider bad.

I’m not gonna comment on the rest of this post because you’ve already said this.

oh and have a nice day Tzoning

• Like 1

I don't think a single person in the trash squad wants a higher TTK. As far as I'm aware from our discussions, we all love current TTK. It keeps a good pacing and is just quick enough to punish sloppy positioning.

Posted (edited)

I don't play PTE, only standard version from time to time. 

I've taken almost a month and a half brake from the game. I've tried it today and noticed many small improvements in many areas. Good work, game is slowly getting better and better. I still see that body armor is pretty much useless. Which is a bummer for my taste. 

Also, i got a few requests:
- Please, add these two uniform camouflages OMON and PJP

- Due to length of the match, small player base (at the moment) to increase money earned and on quitting the match not to lose money/progress earned. Staying 30 - 45 minutes on warzone map with ~10 players running around in total is not that much fun. It gets boring so i quit, but i don't get the money earned as part of punishment for abandoning the match, which is fair enough punishment. But during this Alpha, could we have a bit more money earn increase and once game becomes more popular with at least 500 players daily to lower money earning levels to more appropriate ones? 

Edited by FoxFort

On 3/30/2019 at 8:17 AM, FoxFort said:

Due to length of the match, small player base (at the moment) to increase money earned and on quitting the match not to lose money/progress earned. Staying 30 - 45 minutes on warzone map with ~10 players running around in total is not that much fun. It gets boring so i quit, but i don't get the money earned as part of punishment for abandoning the match, which is fair enough punishment. But during this Alpha, could we have a bit more money earn increase and once game becomes more popular with at least 500 players daily to lower money earning levels to more appropriate ones? 

Try EU servers they tend to be fuller. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MOBBOB said:

Try EU servers they tend to be fuller. 

I only play on EU servers, today there was only one Warzone map full, other empty. I've played the game at bit at 9AM, 1PM, 16PM for 45 minutes each time. Maybe even less

Edited by FoxFort

Oh ok I play on NA which there’s zero people

5 hours ago, FoxFort said:

I only play on EU servers, today there was only one Warzone map full, other empty. I've played the game at bit at 9AM, 1PM, 16PM for 45 minutes each time. Maybe even less