Sign in to follow this  
Tweak

[VIDEO] Spawning in a full tank results in glitching across the whole map

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): I think I spawned on the squad leader who was in a tank as a passanger. And I actually spawned in the tank but my screen just keeps flying across the map and I can shoot and kill players wherever my screen is. You can see I get points etc for capturing C1 where the tank is. Eventually I die because the tank gets blown up. This has happened to me many times and I can press F at any point and just exit the tank and everything goes back to normal.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 0.4

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Spawn on squad leader while he is in a Tank with no more room for passengers. Might be the same on all vehicles. Try directly spawning in a full vehicle aswell.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues):

CRASH LOG (if any):

Side note: There was also 41/40 players in the server and this one guy said that it was the reason they crash. You can see it in the chat.

• Haha 1

I had this happen to me one time as well, doing the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tank245 said:

I had this happen to me one time as well, doing the same thing. 

I was flying around like this once for around 10 minutes, killing people all over the map and defending points everywhere. If the tank is stationary you can almost control where you are going ?

37 minutes ago, Tweak said:

I was flying around like this once for around 10 minutes, killing people all over the map and defending points everywhere. If the tank is stationary you can almost control where you are going ?

Yeah, while glitches are fun, i'd prefer to only do that kind of a thing in a private match. it's not very fare in a normal public match. Which by the way, I think it would be awesome to host private games with friends.