Sign in to follow this  
greibnasty69

HELP! walls turn black when turning (video)

recently bought WW3, graphics is maxed out, tried changing shadows to every setting but nothing is fixing this issue... not sure wut to do, but it's very annoying!

https://youtu.be/GQuNnGCNUkw

if the video doesnt work plz let me know

I have the exact same problem. Got a little bit better with another engine.ini from one of the guides here and some commands in launch options and also putting every setting to low. But its still there and im pretty sure it causes alot of unnecessary stress to my system.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tweak said:

I have the exact same problem. Got a little bit better with another engine.ini from one of the guides here and some commands in launch options and also putting every setting to low. But its still there and im pretty sure it causes alot of unnecessary stress to my system.

Dang! cuz I've tried messing with tweaks for the .ini and nothings helped. I've noticed some areas of the map (wheres theres no lighting) is too dark, like I even turned my brightness up but these areas are so dark that I cant see anything (like corners of rooms and some hallways)... Idk if that has anything to do with my problem or not

oh snap i figured it out! went to my launch options n deleted -sm4 cuz some people said it can cause issues with shaders and it worked!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, greibnasty69 said:

oh snap i figured it out! went to my launch options n deleted -sm4 cuz some people said it can cause issues with shaders and it worked!

Yeah I remember now aswell haha, I had -sm4 before too ?‍♂️

Try to completely remove your settings, then validate steam files.

Number 4 in this guide.