VValkyr

Unplayable and inconsistent framerate no matter the graphics settings

My rig consists of it 4430, gtx 1060 6gbs and 16 gigs of ram. Its really weird how inconsistent the frames are in the game, that I am starting to wonder if I am not doing something wrong. Sometimes the game can work up to 100 fps in TDM, and sometimes it will just die on 30 fps on warzone, on literally the lowest settings there are (render scale, resolution, advanced settings). I have done everything I can. I know that my PC isn't really good (cpu is trash) and that the game has bad optimalization due to early acess, but it still should be able to be playable at minimum settings. And sometimes it is, even on medium, and sometimes its just unplayable (like my last match). Does anyone has any tips? I want to play this game so badly

We have some performance issues, it will be investigated on Monday.

• Thanks 2

But performance issues to this level? The game runs so poorly (mainly because my cpu is trash, and as I suppose WW3 is cpu heavy, eh?) despite the fact that even on minimal settings I should run this game with some stable FPS. Meanwhile, warzone is working terribly, TDM is working like f1 bolid, while my friend with simmilar cpu and 1050ti (i have 1060 6gb) gets very good and stable fps in warzone, yet tdm works like shit. Is there maybe anything I can do, or check? I really want to play it

even still, thanks for answer, and headsup, I ain't stopping on playing the game. I am actually having too much fun recently, and you have made great progress ❤️

7 hours ago, VValkyr said:

But performance issues to this level? The game runs so poorly (mainly because my cpu is trash, and as I suppose WW3 is cpu heavy, eh?) despite the fact that even on minimal settings I should run this game with some stable FPS. Meanwhile, warzone is working terribly, TDM is working like f1 bolid, while my friend with simmilar cpu and 1050ti (i have 1060 6gb) gets very good and stable fps in warzone, yet tdm works like shit. Is there maybe anything I can do, or check? I really want to play it

even still, thanks for answer, and headsup, I ain't stopping on playing the game. I am actually having too much fun recently, and you have made great progress ❤️

@VValkyr are you one the new nivida update, its caused frame issues recently in other gaems

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

@VValkyr are you one the new nivida update, its caused frame issues recently in other gaems

Yeah, I was updating drivers recently. But I havent noticed that big of a diffrence in other games. Well, rainbow six siege did run worse than usuall, so... I could try rolling back the drivers, and see if that helps

On 2/10/2019 at 5:56 AM, TZoningHard said:

I try to change NV drivers - didn't work. The frame drops are only on WZ mode and it is linked with players number. Servers allow players to join into full WZ server (22vs21) and then issues started.

Edited by DareQQ

On 2/11/2019 at 8:34 AM, DareQQ said:

I try to change NV drivers - didn't work. The frame drops are only on WZ mode and it is linked with players number. Servers allow players to join into full WZ server (22vs21) and then issues started.

Well, problem is, I had those problems with WZ since the very first day. And now, even when I am joining empty servers, the performance just cant keep up, even on minimal possible settings

On 2/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, DareQQ said:

The frame drops are only on WZ mode and it is linked with players number

My problem. TDM 10x10 - 100fps. Warzone - 10-10 no less than locked 60fps. Warzone 20-20 - 40-50fps with drops to 30-40. My CPU is too weak, it seems...

TDM Moscow is just horrible FPS rates for me while TDM Berlin i get constant 80 - 100 FPS. 

Not a single setting will help improve.