Sign in to follow this  
Tank245

The Mighty Mephisto Does Not Work *Video*

Finally put down the $$ and spent the $50,000 on the Mephisto, however when I tried to call it in, my character would pull out the tablet and immediately put it away. In some cases, making it to where I could not look around with my mouse as seen in the video. In some other instances not on camera, It would put me in the airstrike map and let me choose where to drop the bomb but would only say "standby" and not let me leave the tablet, forcing me to respawn and kill myself. In other instances when it would let me out of the tablet view, it would no longer allow me to call in any of my other strikes, such as spawning a tank. Here is a video of one instance: 

This happened every time i tried to call in Mephisto. 

Game ID: 3544746

Edited by Tank245
  • Thanks 1

The 4000xp bonus incorrectly shows up as 4k BP but its doesnt give any BP. So when you tried to use the streak the game bugged out because do have 4k less BP then what is shown to you.

@Tank245

Edited by TZoningHard

15 hours ago, Tank245 said:

I'm a sucker for the 4000xp bonus. 

Correct, you still only have the same amount of battlepoints as before the team switch but the game UI tells you that you have more which is why this happens

Someone should report this 

• Thanks 1

It seems like it's not a problem with Mephisto itself but with the airstrike calling mechanic. How often does it happen?

27 minutes ago, Kony said:

It seems like it's not a problem with Mephisto itself but with the airstrike calling mechanic. How often does it happen?

As often as you switch teams, answers above ?

That explains it then. I played another game and saved up the 8500 to call it in without swapping teams and it worked just fine.