Sign in to follow this  
Tactigamer

World War 3 - Is It Time To Buy?

Nice video, well made and I like the commentary. First video I've seen from you, but I suppose there'll be more to follow now, your content is very well made. I also agree on the TTK, I like how it's made the game more difficult and promoting positioning and thinking. The ballistics are cool, too.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, @PRUNKgaming said:

Do you plan on making more video's like these?

Yes...many more as time allows 

• Like 1

Meant to watch this as soon as I saw you post it but I only just now got to it. Glad I watched this one, great work! I really enjoy how I can zone-out watching the gameplay and just fully focus on what you had to say. I think you covered a lot of really good topics and made some excellent points! Hope to see more from you :) ! Also, about the Ballistic system; I felt the exact same way hearing about bullet penetration. I'm actually pursuing a Physics Major so I get really excited hearing about the Ballistics system in the game and what kind of research/work might have been done to implement the systems they have in place. Anyways great video and I hope to see you around! 

• Thanks 1