Sign in to follow this  
Pfe_Libre

Bio Deathmatch (BD)

Fractions are infected with a virus that blurs vision, affects aim and movement. Randomly spawn medicine boxes contain the temporary cure. Yellow will improve your vision, red  will stop your hands from shaking, resulting in a better aim, and green will make you move faster. Get all three and you'll be as good as new. One dose lasts only for one minute. You can only carry three boxes at a time. If killed, you respawn with nothing in the exact medical condition of your enemy  at the moment he eliminated you. More kills wins.

For me that kind of content didn't fit to WW3. I would like to see toxic gas on a granade or artillery shells, but not on all map.

Edited by DareQQ

Just a concept idea to spice up the currently plain "kills only" deathmatch  mode. Maybe a little too much for a realistic tendencies of WW3 but after all, it is still a game and we need something different than countless other FPS to this date.

I like idea with toxic gas, but as i said only on granades or artillery shells. It could be nice game changer and gasmask can be useful ;)

Something like this is not a good fit for a continous roster in WW3, but once we got the game stable and mostly done, we'd love to put in some seasonal modes, maybe some events with weird mechanics :P

• Like 4

Perhaps a mode like this occurs in the first week of a new season after the tactical nuke is used, only on the location where it was used

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nubbits said:

Perhaps a mode like this occurs in the first week of a new season after the tactical nuke is used, only on the location where it was used

That would kinda make sense.