Sign in to follow this  
The Big Red 1

grenade launchers and attachments

with the changes to the weight system i wonder if these weapons will ever make it into the game since tanks are mostly impervious to small arms fire.

b611097d3bd3f9fd89b3278f795a5e51.jpg

PEO_M203A2_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

I can already see the "Nerf this" or "Remove this" posts the moment these hit the PTE. Personally, it wouldn't bother me to have them in as I'm not one to care what I kill with/get killed by in game. But, that is just me.

• Like 1

due to how the weight system works at the moment i can either take an rifle or an anti-tank weapon not both. it would be nice if we could have some "portable" anti-tank weapons because in a warzone always expect enemy armor along with their infantry...

I would love a grenade launcher of any kind but a revolver style one would’ve be cool (like the one in the picture).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

I would love a grenade launcher of any kind but a revolver style one would’ve be cool (like the one in the picture).

Especially if we could also put smoke grenades in it!
Or flash bangs!!!
Or all three lmao!
Frag
Smoke
Flash
Frag
Smoke
Flash
reload

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @PRUNKgaming said:

Especially if we could also put smoke grenades in it!
Or flash bangs!!!
Or all three lmao!
Frag
Smoke
Flash
Frag
Smoke
Flash
reload

Yes please.

• Like 1

The suggestions above seem awesome, especially Prunk's grenade rotation idea, I'd love to have that in game. Be able to manage what grenades you get, and use them either destructively or tactically. (Maybe tactically destructively :P) Maybe a bit advanced, but having the ability to rotate the cylinder to skip to the shell(s) you want to use at that moment with an animation.

17 hours ago, The Big Red 1 said:

can't carry a rifle and an rpg no more.

I carry an Alpha with 75 round mag and an RPG and I'm Medium, you just can't use the heaviest armor :P

Having a grenade launcher attachment would be pretty cool, and maybe even a separate weapon. I have previously seen recommendations for the RPG to refill via equipment pack, maybe these should use that system too. Being able to launch smoke nades and HEs has the potential to increase the tactical level of the game

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this