Candlejack

Something weird happend. Glitch or cheat?

Hi. So I was playing just like a 10 minutes ago and me and my squadleader started to push toward a tank. He shot a single RPG-7 tandem rocket at the tank, but soon after lost his life. The tank was still up but on it's last legs (or should I say "it's last tracks") so I picked up the RPG-7 and shot it, but did not kill it. For some reason I reloaded another rocket although I thought I was out of rockets. I tried to shoot it again but the rocket just... disappiered??? I reloaded the RPG-7 few more times, before I desided to back up to cover and then I saw this... 0/555 rockets and the word "Tandem Rocket" was a bit messed up too. Now I wan't to sure you that if this is a somekind of cheat, that I picked it up from my dead squadleader. Now is this a cheat or just a clitch?

Something weird....png

It's most likely a bug...

It's known for the SIG.

Maybe picking up weapons causes it?

Edited by DeWa95
  • Like 1

Ok. I have no idea what causes it, but now that I think of it... this was my first weapon pick up. ?

Run some tests if you can and add to the original topic if you find a way to trigger it or anything else sepical. But it's a known bug so it will most likely be fixed soon

The numbers of the ammo are changed, so it's easier to track what causes the bug, any information when it's happening and how will be crucial to eliminate it.