Sign in to follow this  
InfroD

Who's your nemesis and fav target

Since we encounter pretty much always the same folks in the game who is your Nemesis and Favorite target

My nemesis are: Tzoning and Spartan those 2 are always there to stop my streaks

As for target: Anyone raging but to be honest I love killing Tacticalsht

(Funny tread dont bash people)

• Like 3

Hmm, Nemesis probably @Atway . Being #1 most of the time doesn't leave much room for nemesis ?

As target: Every rage kid or flamer ;)

3 hours ago, Hybed said:

Hmm, Nemesis probably @Atway . Being #1 most of the time doesn't leave much room for nemesis ?

:D nice to hear, thanks)

as for me, dont really have nemesis, but can mention some guys against whom its really nice to play: Hybed, TZoningHard, R1GHT, ZwierzaK, kk800pipen, BadRussiaN, ex_Kenny

I think i forget someone... -_-

And my fav target is @ex_Kenny :D But honestly, any player is a good target for me

I like that the playerbase is so small people already know each other. :)

Gives back the feeling on bf4 with dedicated server. Always the same people killing one another.

I had a few good games against twitch.tv/TENb. But other than that everyone that puts up a good fight^^

• Like 2

Nemesis would have to be Korny - somehow I know that he's killed me before I even see the results. I can just feel it in my bones!

Target would have to be whoever I know on the other team, unless you kill me with a quadcopter.
If that happens, I'm looking for you.

My nightmare is BadRussiaN :D As soon as this guy sees me in a tank, he stops wasting his points on anything. He just starts to save all his points on HELLFIRE. In this case, I have no chance))

Edited by TENb

11 hours ago, Fullback said:

I like that the playerbase is so small people already know each other. :)

Gives back the feeling on bf4 with dedicated server. Always the same people killing one another.

I had a few good games against twitch.tv/TENb. But other than that everyone that puts up a good fight^^

Yesterday you and I had a series of interesting fights. I remember one of them especially, because at the end we had an absolutely equal score http://joxi.ru/a2XJB0kH1NajMr . Great to play against a good opponent.

• Like 2

My nemesis are @BadRussiaN, @Raffium and @ZwierzaK they are very good players! BadRussiaN are flanking like crazy, Raffium have a good gun control and ZwierzaK - what can i said, he is a monster (always push forward) ;)

Also those guys are my favourite targets, simply because I like to play against good players.

Always a pleasure to send to the respawn of the one who often sends you there))

For me it:

ZwierzaK

DareQQ

Atway

Mike4r

Hubrid

v1ator.

Surely, someone forgot to mention)

• Like 1

Anybody with FPS higher than me... (45fps + stutters = > ~85% of the playerbase xD )

My favorite target is anyone that comes in front of my beryl i'm sure many have tasted it's wrath lol.

nemesis = Meatsac , Spartan , tacticalsht , ricelightning , darkdp ,An old sandwich , Infrod ,

and anyone who has had the luck of killing a warcrimes.

Ya'll wanna win? Put warcrimes in. I'm just saying

Nemesis : ex_kenny, Atway, BadRussiaN (in order and I have a moment of relief when seeing them on my side though kenny likes it when he is on the other side.)

I don't have anyone in particular that I seem to target, I've had alot of people mad at me in rounds because I killed them more times than they thought possible ?

On 2/12/2019 at 3:56 PM, InfroD said:

Since we encounter pretty much always the same folks in the game who is your Nemesis and Favorite target

My nemesis are: Tzoning and Spartan those 2 are always there to stop my streaks

As for target: Anyone raging but to be honest I love killing Tacticalsht

(Funny tread dont bash people)

it's because you can ghost between my shots.... shit is infuriating 

My favorite target is noscopesallowed but I have to do it with a rpg otherwise it’s no fun.

i don’t have a nemesis really the closes person to my nemesis is automaticc    just because they’re a nice challenge.