Sign in to follow this  
Roland

repair and wall

got stuck on repair tank camera changed view . i hit off wall driving tank look what happens

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

The first screen it's not a bug, it could happen with any tracked vehicle in real life. Try to drive safe?. The second one, I don't see how the tank gets stuck, so we are unable to reproduce.

Thanks.

tank was stuck on wall could not come down. i was in repair it was not working move tank bit by bit to repair it then camera view change i was stuck noting happening  game was running away for about 2 mins  then i checked task bar game not responding also today called for my tank it was invisible it showed on map  but it was not there.

55 minutes ago, Roland said:

tank was stuck on wall could not come down. i was in repair it was not working move tank bit by bit to repair it then camera view change i was stuck noting happening  game was running away for about 2 mins  then i checked task bar game not responding also today called for my tank it was invisible it showed on map  but it was not there.

But it was you who drive on the wall and that's your problem, I'm an experienced excavator operator, so drive on this obstacle could result in hanging on the track or flip over. Not enough material to reproduce the second issue, but problems with ramp has been already reported.

Thanks.