Sign in to follow this  
tynblpb

Time to choose machine guns!

Why? - will ask u.

Because NOW they are damaging dem APCs! To be fair, not only machineguns, but all weapons that use 7.62 rifle ammo. Butt!!! Fire rates between sniper rifles and machineguns are incomparable! So, with 0.4-0.5HP per bullet to the lateral side, and 0.5-0.6HP to the rear side of the APC, machineguns now are significant threat to APCs on the battlefield. I, as machinegunguy, am pleased with this new feature. 

Spotted this day before yesterday when was trying to destroy optics on APC, and saw hitmarkers when shooting to the rear. Checked today with empty vehicle. Works.

Fear me now. ?

PS. Higher tier vehicles are invulnerable.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This feature has always been in the game, I'm surprised that you've discovered it so late :)

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Kony said:

This feature has always been in the game, I'm surprised that you've discovered it so late :)

It's all ur, devs, fault.? With introduced weight system I just can't run anymore with machinegun and RPG in one kit. How I'm supposed to find that machinegun can dmg APCs if I hunt them with RPG??

15 hours ago, tynblpb said:

It's all ur, devs, fault.? With introduced weight system I just can't run anymore with machinegun and RPG in one kit. How I'm supposed to find that machinegun can dmg APCs if I hunt them with RPG??

Actually, you still could. Just that the LMG is the very basic one that is the lightest. Not to mention the most lowest damage out of the 3 LMGs too