Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TENb

Until this bug is fixed, the game is dead for me.

Recommended Posts

 

Now if they punish me, I will immediately fly out to the menu. This is some kind of shit! I kill a bunch of enemies, accumulate points on a tank, kill my teammate for whom there is even no badge and who shot me specifically with RPG several times, he punishes me and I fly away in the menu!
  It works every time someone punishes me!
  And finally fix the tags of the team members! Is it really so difficult to hang tags on your comrades?

<Removed>
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<Removed malware website> I watched my previous video from the same battle. I have killed this moron many times, after which he purposely changed the team to shoot me with RPG with impunity.

 

 

Here is another example from yesterday's game. I destroyed the enemy tank and killed one ally. = go to the menu. Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to be work as intended, you get kicked from the server for killing allies.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Seems to be work as intended, you get kicked from the server for killing allies.

Thanks.

Seriously? Since when does this work? I was thrown out from the server after the murder of 1 ally. Not 10, not 7, not even 5! One, Carl!
  I do not think that in a game where there is a friendly fire - it is so intended.

 

This only happens if the player I killed clicks "punish"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TENb said:

Seriously? Since when does this work? I was thrown out from the server after the murder of 1 ally. Not 10, not 7, not even 5! One, Carl!
  I do not think that in a game where there is a friendly fire - it is so intended.

 

This only happens if the player I killed clicks "punish"

I'm not sure, but you might not kill a lot, but also make damage to others during the game, I will try to get specified info on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, weedtime said:

I'm not sure, but you might not kill a lot, but also make damage to others during the game, I will try to get specified info on this.

After upgrading to 0.4 or 0.4.1, I always get thrown into the menu after killing one ally, even if I did not cause damage to other allies before that. This is exactly a bug. Please inform the developers about it. Now it makes no sense to play this game because of this bug. Approximately 30-60 kills from tanks account for 1-3 kills ally. This is mainly due to the fact that there is not always an ally mark, which in itself is a bug from the very release of the game.
  So why should I bear the blame for the mistakes of the developers?

 Here is a screenshot of my ally a moment before his death: <Removed malware website> And how should I understand that this is my ally? Where is the label? And this happens regularly!

 

<Removed malware website> Here you have one more bug. The shot was in front, and the hit marker says it was in the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TENb said:

After upgrading to 0.4 or 0.4.1, I always get thrown into the menu after killing one ally, even if I did not cause damage to other allies before that. This is exactly a bug. Please inform the developers about it. Now it makes no sense to play this game because of this bug. Approximately 30-60 kills from tanks account for 1-3 kills ally. This is mainly , there is not always an ally mark, which in itself is a bug from the very release of the game.
  So why should I bear the blame for the mistakes of the developers?

 Here is a screenshot of my ally a moment before his death: <Removed malware website> And how should I understand that this is my ally? Where is the label? And this happens regularly!

 

<Removed malware website> Here you have one more bug. The shot was in front, and the hit marker says it was in the back.

2

About the bug, there is a penalty for killing allies, so it's work as intended, we will still investigate, cuz you should be kicked after 3 kills. Your website "joxi.ru" contain a Trojan virus, so my AV blocking the site, I can't check the Videos, I also gonna remove the links as it contains malicious software. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, weedtime said:

About the bug, there is a penalty for killing allies, so it's work as intended, we will still investigate, cuz you should be kicked after 3 kills. Your website "joxi.ru" contain a Trojan virus, so my AV blocking the site, I can't check the Videos, I also gonna remove the links as it contains malicious software. Thanks.

Trojan virus is what you need to download and open. Viewing the screenshot that was on the links, obviously will not make you have nothing to download. I think that your anti-virus program does not allow you to enter the site, due to the fact that there is an online casino advertisement there. Watch out, the casino is a very terrible Trojan virus =_=

 

c4526f6210.thumb.jpg.89f1c7c1a99ca4dadb1b4faaaf9d7240.jpg

c5adcc4705.thumb.jpg.06581effbdddf00b9ba01b61cb17894a.jpg

 

Oh, I see that now a large amount of screenshots can be uploaded to the forum. A few days ago, I could not upload screenshots to the forum. It was written that the size is too large.
  In general, here are the screenshots that you deleted.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The indicator will be reworked, as it's not accurate and many people are complaining we are aware of it. Back to the site, advertisement have PUP and gather tracking information, even my ISP blocking the site, due to incoming traffic, sorry I have a private provider. I recommend using known services as imgur for upload images or on the forum if you are fit in the limit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're checking this out, you shouldn't get kicked out after one TK for sure.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ragir said:

We're checking this out, you shouldn't get kicked out after one TK for sure.

I really hope that this error will be fixed in the next update. While she is in the game, I see no reason to play. Thank you in advance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so according to what I found out, you get kicked after 6 punishes and it resets each match. If you're 100% sure you didn't accidentaly kill 6 people, we will investigate this, but please be 100% sure, because this will will loose time and money and will delay other work for at least two people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GAME BUILD ID 3553342

We went with a friend to the server, I killed him, he punished me, the game sent me to the menu, I clicked "quick start", I started to load on the new server, a friend was thrown out of the battle and started to load on the new server with me.

 There in the background there are sounds from the battlefield. Don't let that bother you. I was watching one of my videos at that moment.

 

  I killed a friend on purpose. We recorded how this bug works: 

 

Edited by TENb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ragir said:

Ok, so according to what I found out, you get kicked after 6 punishes and it resets each match. If you're 100% sure you didn't accidentaly kill 6 people, we will investigate this, but please be 100% sure, because this will will loose time and money and will delay other work for at least two people.

 

If this is not proof, then I don’t know ...
  I recorded a video from the moment I was on the menu, before a friend punished me for murder. While I was recording this bug, I found another one: 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like it's definitive, we're looking at this right now :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ragir said:

Seems like it's definitive, we're looking at this right now :)

I reported this about a month ago

I'm glad it's being addressed now

 

A certain number of team kills to be kicked is incredibly easy to abuse.

Run in front of a tank...

Blow up your ally claymore...

Run into an air strike

 

Is a vote to kick system hard to accomplish? 

Edited by @PRUNKgaming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ragir said:

Seems like it's definitive, we're looking at this right now :)

Why did delete my other topic in which I reported about another bug that I found while recording a video about this bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TENb said:

Why did delete my other topic in which I reported about another bug that I found while recording a video about this bug?

No one deletes nothing, your post has been merged with this topic, as Ragir is on it, he will look into this as well, it's been reported anyway to the report sheet, don't worry.

I forgot to check the box which leaves a link to the moved topic.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, @PRUNKgaming said:

Is a vote to kick system hard to accomplish? 

Vote to kick is not really ideal either tbh, I've been accused of cheating multiple times and with mob mentality i'd get voted out for sure and I know there's a lot of players like this. We've got other ideas, but those need to wait for simpler times :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't  want to be kicked out - don't kill teammates. Mwehehe. 

Learn to  play. Learn to aim. THINK before shooting. Sincerely urs, K.O.

If serious: switch Thermal Optiics to Inverted B/W. Both transparent and bright non-transparent blue kit icons are clearly visible when they are on BLACK body.

Edited by tynblpb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sometimes people will run under your tank and you shouldn't be punished for that. More than that, some people do it intentionally to kill you and steal your vehicle :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Don't  want to be kicked out - don't kill teammates. Mwehehe. 

Learn to  play. Learn to aim. THINK before shooting. Sincerely urs, K.O.

If serious: switch Thermal Optiics to Inverted B/W. Both transparent and bright non-transparent blue kit icons are clearly visible when they are on BLACK body.

I tried all the options optics. The one that I use is the most convenient for me. But the problem with the mapping of allied icons really is. I hope that this will be fixed soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TENb said:

I tried all the options optics. The one that I use is the most convenient for me. But the problem with the mapping of allied icons really is. I hope that this will be fixed soon.

Well, if I have any doubts, I'm first tapping spot button and, if seeing red romb, shoot. Works fine for me.

Edited by tynblpb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tynblpb said:

Well, if I have any doubts, I'm first tapping spot button and, if seeing red romb, shoot. Works fine for me.

I usually do that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...