Sign in to follow this  
Khlad'a'Wzor

Wipes

What are the things developed? Why are no wipes refundable? I had a dressed character, into which the in-game currency was poured. AND? Vipnuli my entire preset is not enough, so also the currency is not refunded? Lawlessness In the official group in the VК, they told me that there would be no character wipes. And what is it? And how many times will we, naive players, naively turn into the project, have to endure the discharge into the pipe of our time? I wore my character, picked up skirts for weapons, makeup picked up, and then bam! There is nothing, "Misha is all a persimmon, let's have a new one." And what's the point, here you are now, the action launched on a double XP and money? Anyway, everything in the pipe will merge.

Edited by Ivan203141

1 hour ago, weedtime said:

Did you connect somehow to a different region through the steam?

Weedtime, this theme is simply googletranslated version of theme he posted in russian forumsector.

He received the answer he needed,(don't think he wanted) so, I think, it's better not to pay attention to him anymore.

To put it simply, last time he played WW3 was last year, and when he launched game he found that aaaall ? of his progress was wiped. So, burning with indignation, he came here to tell us his story... ehm, no, to simply outrage and shout that u devs are bad and that is how u treat DEM CONSUMERS?!

Here, in Russia, there is almost a proverb now:

Russians do not read instructions.

I'm a little ashamed, but that's how it is. Proverbs do not appear out of nothing...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, weedtime said:

Did you connect somehow to a different region through the steam?

Always EU servers

Edited by Khlad'a'Wzor

We haven't a wipe past 4 months, so I don't know what's happen to your account, feel free to contact customer support, you can find a link in my signature, they had access to the player database and easily can check you login times and also account progress.

As I can see on RU section you received the answers, so now you know what to do.

Thanks.