Hexatil

RPG spam

I feel as tho the RPG shouldn't be allowed to be combined with an ammo pack, it would prevent RPG spam and make it to where a team member would need to supply said person with ammo. furthermore the RPG should take half the ammo bag per rocket so that you cant RPG spam once you get an ammo bag.

(fist post guys, sorry if this has been brought up or solved) 

(thank you for the feedback) 

Edited by Hexatil

I don't think RPG spam has been a problem?

is it RPG vs Vehicles or RPG vs Infantry you have an issue with?

vs Vehicle; an ammo pack feels necessary to have nearby to attempt to take out a tank.

vs Infantry; very niche usuage, you'd have to camp a specfic area, a Machine would probably be more practical anyway. 

Edited by Big Z

Hardly an issue, vehicles can withstand multiple hits so ammo packs are balanced. The RPGs have been nerfed with a smaller AOE, no reason to use it against infantry unless you are camping at a small corner, waiting to shoot the floor when someone shows up.

17 minutes ago, ethynylradical said:

Hardly an issue, vehicles can withstand multiple hits so ammo packs are balanced. The RPGs have been nerfed with a smaller AOE, no reason to use it against infantry unless you are camping at a small corner, waiting to shoot the floor when someone shows up.

And even then, the radius is so small now that half the time the RPG won't even kill the enemy if they're more than about a meter away.

More than anything, the availability of RPGs (amount of ammo) needs to be severely lowered, but alongside massive buffs to the effectiveness

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zvolteh said:

And even then, the radius is so small now that half the time the RPG won't even kill the enemy if they're more than about a meter away.

More than anything, the availability of RPGs (amount of ammo) needs to be severely lowered, but alongside massive buffs to the effectiveness

Disagree, I'd rather have plentiful RPG's that are only effective against vehicles than a small number of them that can be used against infantry.

Never seen RPG being spammed in over 200 hours of playtime so nahhh, it's not an issue 

• Like 1

The OP doesn't mention which game mode he/she is talking about or if it in regards to both, but I'm still of the opinion that in the TDM game mode, RPG's should be there. There are no vehicles, so no RPG.

Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Omifa said:

The OP doesn't mention which game mode he/she is talking about or if it in regards to both, but I'm still of the opinion that in the TDM game mode, RPG's should be there. There are no vehicles, so no RPG.

What about the tandem (that how it’s spelt I think) are made to be anti-infantry.

but they suck anyway so you probably shouldn’t use them.

Edited by MOBBOB

Posted (edited)

Its a War there is all allowed to kill poeples. If you ban RPG ingame or remove ammo Pack if you are using RPG in your Loadout.

I will leave this game instandly.....  Please dont do this DEV's xd

giphy.gif

Edited by Rey619