Sign in to follow this  
UselessFodder

That's F**king Teamwork - Squad Domination on Berlin Warzone

First time posting one of my videos here, but I just thought I'd share this one I made out of an awesome match on Berlin warzone with a couple fellow streamers. With just a little bit of teamwork, we were able to capture, hold, and just generally dominate the points for a decisive victory.

Let me know what you think!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2019 at 4:04 PM, UselessFodder said:

First time posting one of my videos here, but I just thought I'd share this one I made out of an awesome match on Berlin warzone with a couple fellow streamers. With just a little bit of teamwork, we were able to capture, hold, and just generally dominate the points for a decisive victory.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for your video.

May I ask, what software are you using to stream and impose yourself onto the stream...?

edt: Also where is the link to Point Shoot Action TV..?

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1

I use Open Broadcast Software (https://obsproject.com) to stream. In it, you can use a filter on your camera that allows for a green screen transparency. I built my own green screen out of a green cloth and some PVC pipe. Someday I'll make a how to out of the footage i recorded when I made it. 

Pointshootaction streams at twitch.tv/pointshootaction and Azureks at twitch.tv/azureks. Both links are in the video description.

Thanks for watching!