Sign in to follow this  
Omifa

Can't be shot through the windows in the library on the TDM Berlin map

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): I have a video of me standing in the library on Berlin in a TDM match, and not being hit at all. (I can't upload t thjough as it is to big).All the while I can shoot out to my merry content. The bug is that you CANNOT be hit when you are shot at from the outside, but can shoot just fine out. It doesn't matter what kind of weapon that tries to hit you. I don't know how to show you the video, but it illustrates the issue clear as day. The bug is for the whole window section, and not just behind the fallen bookshelf. You can though be shoot through the window which have a piece of plywood sticking through it, i.e where you enter through the window. I suspect it is the broken pieces of glass that have to big of a hitbox.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3553342

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Just try it out. you are completely safe in the library.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues):

CRASH LOG (if any):

• Thanks 1

Please upload the video on an external hosting website and link it.

Posted (edited)

Was going to report this too. It looks like that game "thinks" that glasses from Warzone map are still there. All 4 floor windows in this building have this bug. Same bug is with the some banisters on metro enters near C2 on Berlin map.

Works for all weapons including RPG grenades. Hand grenades fly through the windows as they're intended to do.

20190303135511_1.thumb.jpg.7af3aabd8318d4d349cddeb84812ae51.jpg20190303135512_1.thumb.jpg.562149e8ea489f1159af081f2945651f.jpg

Edited by tynblpb
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, weedtime said:

Please upload the video on an external hosting website and link it.

One video coming right up.

• Thanks 1

This bug is being exploited alot. It a game changer. Will you please fix it???? 

This breaks your game!!

6 minutes ago, Omifa said:

This bug is being exploited alot. It a game changer. Will you please fix it???? 

This breaks your game!!

It will be fixed in the upcoming patches.

• Like 1

Decided not to start new theme. I'll post it here.

This bug is like I typed above works on Warzone map too. I marked frames that can be shot thorough with green, and those that can't be with red. Red are frames with glass shards in them and they can't be shoot through if u r staying on stairs. Works everywhere on Berlin map. Fix this too, plz.

20190310182520_1.thumb.jpg.0769cef024d4402847b7df91d797c3d5.jpg20190310182527_1.thumb.jpg.36603fc118383c1dc421e9a054453c6b.jpg

• Like 1