Fullback

Chatrage and Hackusations

Hopped on after two weeks of no FPSs several weeks of only playing WW3 for 4 hours max and Drunk as hell to where I was looking at the screen sideways.

Still got hackusated :D

I dont mind it since it give me warm and fuzzies but its quite sad for them to be dunked on a person who hasn't played the game in almost a month and cant even walk with out stumbling I was so drunk.

On NA servers people who cry about cheating usually get blasted down by both sides.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I envy your skills, but then again, you're using a rather overpowered gun (although I think the MG5 is rather useless if ammo conservation and stealth were the name of the game) and a setup that can handle 60 frames in most of the battlefield. I try not to complain about hackers since such reports can be abused. Hackers do seem to stick out fairly obviously for gameplay (Warmode and Modern Warfare 2 were my worst experiences with them), but then again, this game has so many bugs it can be blamed on insufficient bug reports or whatever.

Edited by Rivy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rivy said:

I envy your skills, but then again, you're using a rather overpowered gun

I do agree the mg5 is a little strong right now. I just hope if they adjust it that they wont take away the damgage or the firerate. I would agree with recoil increase so you have to really master it or use a bipod to make it this strong.

To be honest I played now for 160 hours and never encountered someone I would have suspected to be a cheater. I just think the game is just too small atm to have someone actually invest in some kind of cheat.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Fullback said:

To be honest I played now for 160 hours and never encountered someone I would have suspected to be a cheater

Yeah me either but it’s always fun to watch someone call someone a hacker when you know there not. I’m not sure what servers you play but there’s this one guy on NA/SA servers that whenever I play with him he rages the whole time and it’s hilarious.

• Like 1