Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hello guys, how many people think that we should raise the time to kill, now are almost unplayable??? this should be a perfect copy of the battlefield and not cod!?

Edited by Deejay1133
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please can you describe why game is now unplayable? For me TTK is good right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like ttk, right now what makes the game unplayable are tryhards who play the game too damn much and spawn trap.  It's ridiculous.  TDM is a joke. Warzone is much better

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i think best 1 month agoo because dont have play from 1 months and now return in game and not have time to understand where the shots come from, TDM are really unplayable, many gadgets that not have the time to select,we are moving away from the presentation trailer, dont fun if game are for fanatic or toxic gamer, i think it are tactical game so we should have the chance to understand the strategy for kill, if death in 0,1  seconds dont have time to do it and not fun us,i think are correct 2 seconds to undestand where shots enemies (as Battlefield Series 2/3/4). for me doenst work now.

Edited by Deejay1133

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Deejay1133 said:

hello guys, how many people think that we should raise the time to kill, now are almost unplayable???

I think the TTK is fine currently, it pushes the game closer to realism without being a straight up Milsim. If they push the TTK/BTK to the point where you have to actually dump large sums of ammunition into someone's unprotected body to actually kill them, then the Developers might as well remove any wording of 'realism' from the game at that point.  However, I believe the Devs are increasing the TTK slightly so it sits somewhere between 0.3 & 0.4, which is fine ultimately with me as I'm not going to grumble over such a small change. But, we will have to wait and see how it plays out. But, I wouldn't call the game unplayable in the truest sense of the word, so I'm going to consider your "unplayable" comment as you're just saying that it's unenjoyable for you to play, and leave it at that which is fine as everyone has things they like & dislike.

16 hours ago, Deejay1133 said:

this should be a perfect copy of the battlefield and not cod!?

As a Battlefield player from Battlefield Modern Combat 2 up to Battlefield 1. I rather WW3 just try to be it's own game as much as possible without being a total copy/paste. It will have overlap with other games yes. But, the Devs should just shoot to make WW3 as much of it's own game as possible. If I wanted Battlefield, I would just go play Battlefield.

Edited by Dunabar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We'll be tweaking the TTK. It will be slightly increased, but we're still looking for ways in which we can do it best. Expect additional armor tweaks and changes to make them as important as we want them to be.

We like the way it is now (a mix between a tactical shooter and a milsim) but it's not the best fit yet for all of the modes we have in the game so further tweaking is needed. However the overall "idea" of what we have now seems satisfactory for what we aim WW3 to be so we'll iterate on it.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TTk feeling is almost right ON !!👍🍻

I can say it's all my TEAM and all our platoons are very happy on how the TTK is now !!

I can suggest that just live it how it is  ☠️💥🔫  and tweak the ARMOR 🎽  .

 ( pls. pls. dont even think to touch that TTK !!! 🤦‍♂️..........................😉 . )

 

Borreh and FARM51 .

Please.....Just give us a nice armor ballistic Best calculations and levels or penetration and some of our beloved Armor piercing ammo and  👊  ROCK SOLID !! GAME ON !!

We are very happy in how you guys are working now, even the rough times you guys just went through lately , we truly appreciated in how you FARM 51 are handling this, with professionalism and devotion  .

Thank you very much.

King regards

 

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

 

 

LiBer PriMuS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Deejay1133 said:

i think best 1 month agoo because dont have play from 1 months and now return in game and not have time to understand where the shots come from, TDM are really unplayable, many gadgets that not have the time to select,we are moving away from the presentation trailer, dont fun if game are for fanatic or toxic gamer, i think it are tactical game so we should have the chance to understand the strategy for kill, if death in 0,1  seconds dont have time to do it and not fun us,i think are correct 2 seconds to undestand where shots enemies (as Battlefield Series 2/3/4). for me doenst work now.

Sorry Deejay but imho every single player who is saying that WW3 i unplayable on TDM mode are simply not good players. Just as reminder TDM is fast on all FPS games. If you want to use gadgets try WZ mode. I see that players didn't know how to play WW3 and they are just running like potatoes and going straight to my gun. So slow down and you will see resulsts.
o7

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey dareqq im play at FPS from 15 years, are not a kid.. i think know best of you physics of fps usually im rate the game for all that are inside the box,so im not a noob as you think.. if you try add me on game, another question dare, when u see player that use gadget in TDM?? Never becaUse dont have time to use it, BORREH i agree with u i think you understand my concept.

Edited by Deejay1133

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Deejay, but I don't want to insult you or some of that kind. My point o view is different. Simply I don't understand players complain about TDM is fast and you die fast. It is a nature of TDM in all FPS games. Also i see a lot of ppl that using mini explosive drone on TDM.

For me TDM is great to improve yours skill on WW3

WZ is for teamplay and using all of mechanics that WW3 have - including gadgets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

no problem im not offend, its are not nature of TDM because also in WARZONE die fast (and crash continuos), i think it are problem to TTK again doesn't work for tactical game, they can be point of views, evidently to those who are less toxic than other players, in many years of gaming i know that people want a fun balanced, fanatic mode are not for all... for it reason i open this topic, at this point I think the best way are two; or create custom public servers (Include modification TTK), or developer make 2 different game mode (Fanatic Mode) and (Classic Mode) and leave "Fanatic mode" at toxic gamer, im sure work best "Classic Mode" for it and much other reason BF Series make a lot of money and take many cod players; but not want open it topic because join also in commercial strategy, also if this game I think should be evolution of BF series, and if are done well it could take a lot of players, because in last three edition their are done flop with TTK and other reason and add have lost many player because have lost original originality.


 
Edited by Deejay1133
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think personally the TTK is better than 0.3, but armour fixes are needed. I think lower TTKs are good because it means that a player with bad aim can win a fight by pre-aiming angles and setting up fights to their advantage, the way I see it if a player is smart enough to get a few shots on a player and surprise them then they deserve to win that fight, rather than a player who is just good at aiming turn around 180 degrees and take them out even though they had no good positioning. TTK, for me, is all about the balance of how much do you want to allow players to move out into the open, and it seems pretty good for TDM right now, although I'm not against changes if they turn out to be better.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imho: good internet helps a lot. with bad internet and low ttk you have no chance to win a fight. low ttk help sea calf on the edge of the card😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 7:02 PM, Deejay1133 said:

, many gadgets that not have the time to selec

In 0.5PTE time to switch between weapons and gadgets was significantly reduced. I think it's twice lesser now. So, all u need - is to wait a little. Patience is a virtue.😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ttk has a huge effect on players who have no choice but to play with a higher ping. 

Personally for me, being forced to play on AS servers with at least 200 ping the game went from being great with 0.3, to being not worth persevering with after the lowered ttk. On the majority of occasions i will be killed by players from around a corner, or players that I know I could have beaten if our pings were anywhere close to equal.

Edited by Rumliva
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rumliva said:

Ttk has a huge effect on players who have no choice but to play with a higher ping. 

Personally for me, being forced to play on AS servers with at least 200 ping the game went from being great with 0.3, to being not worth persevering with after the lowered ttk. On the majority of occasions i will be killed by players from around a corner, or players that I know I could have beaten if our pings were anywhere close to equal.

From my experience everything seems to work mostly alright as long as ping is under 200, but above 200 is just awful. I think the biggest issue is the hit detection changes depending on latency, and it isn't until above 200 that you have to lead your shots at even point blank ranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, nubbits said:

I think personally the TTK is better than 0.3, but armour fixes are needed. I think lower TTKs are good because it means that a player with bad aim can win a fight by pre-aiming angles and setting up fights to their advantage, the way I see it if a player is smart enough to get a few shots on a player and surprise them then they deserve to win that fight, rather than a player who is just good at aiming turn around 180 degrees and take them out even though they had no good positioning. TTK, for me, is all about the balance of how much do you want to allow players to move out into the open, and it seems pretty good for TDM right now, although I'm not against changes if they turn out to be better.

 

I am going to slightly disagree with your premise.

Usually... what you stated is true for TTK, but not so in WAR3. Positioning vs Aiming is equally important...!

".. if a player is smart enough to get a few shots on a player and surprise them then they deserve to win that fight, rather than a player who is just good at aiming turn around 180 degrees and take them out even though they had no good positioning"  -quote

 

Positioning yourself (or happen to be lucky enough to broadside another player) and able to get a few quick shots off.. is not as smart as tactically aiming for vital spots, or taking the time to go prone, etc.     -VS-   Someone who is taking fire, turning around & aiming at you... and hitting your vitals.

So there is a bit of Aim & Shoot involved with WAR3, not just point & shoot. It took me a few months to really learn how to place a shot. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't really need to aim in the game anymore, positioning doesn't matter because you can brute force with twitch aim/reaction speed before any person could counter you and not just the person that shot them but there teammates now have a small window to react to you before you duck back in or turn on them.

Most people are so slow to react that you really can just run around and mow down entire groups of them before any of them can get a shot off and even before that ping greatly affects the game to where you can see a person before they can see you or get hindered because you have high ping and people who run around corners are not on your screen untill you get shot by them.

The TTK is super broken with 100 lat for me I notice all the people who shoot me immediately as soon as they have a foot (not head) through the door. The only counter to this is to pre fire when I hear them come through the door which is a chance of them running into my rounds in the chance that they were a bad shot or a trade but its still a losing battle in which you cant really win with out the other person being bad or if you get lucky.

When I have 30 lat every one gets mowdown and are easy kills I dont have to worry about people who I cant see yet shooting me from around corners and Im pretty sure what happens to me on 100 lat happens to them now since Its almost impossible to kill me when I have 30 lat. on NA I assume that a 3rd of the players have high ping because the servers are on opposite sides of the country and that another 3rd has low ping because of this.

 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:36 AM, Deejay1133 said:

no problem im not offend, its are not nature of TDM because also in WARZONE die fast (and crash continuos), i think it are problem to TTK again doesn't work for tactical game, they can be point of views, evidently to those who are less toxic than other players, in many years of gaming i know that people want a fun balanced, fanatic mode are not for all... for it reason i open this topic, at this point I think the best way are two; or create custom public servers (Include modification TTK), or developer make 2 different game mode (Fanatic Mode) and (Classic Mode) and leave "Fanatic mode" at toxic gamer, im sure work best "Classic Mode" for it and much other reason BF Series make a lot of money and take many cod players; but not want open it topic because join also in commercial strategy, also if this game I think should be evolution of BF series, and if are done well it could take a lot of players, because in last three edition their are done flop with TTK and other reason and add have lost many player because have lost original originality.



 

I was against having two modes but I see the game is gonna get stuck with the Frantic game mode and that they wont change to a classic type of game I now really want two game modes.

It prob the only way we will get a working game mode.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stick to the topic, all non-constructive posts were removed, also please don't start personal fights in general threads on the forum, you can discuss it through PM, you can even start conversations with multiple members, I guess limit is set up to 5 members per conversation I can lift the limit if you wish to add even more persons per conversation.

If you wish to discuss a certain member of the forum, please create a new thread in Off-topic section, but remember forum rules still apply and any offensive content related to this person and if the person will feel offended will be removed and warnings will be given to appropriate persons.

Thanks.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As another long time FPS player the game is unplayable on a competitive level.

 There's numerous reasons why low TTK is bad for competitive games that are not opinions but tied into science such as reaction times and lag.

There are decades of FPS development before this game show are range of playable TTK

 

For BF fans like my self the vast majority of us do not like the Hardcore modes of BF, The majority of us do not play Hardcore modes and the competitive players and tourneys almost never do it on a hardcore mode for factual non opinion based reasons. 

Less good aim is needed in HC, positioning is less needed since the game is far to twitch based now which means that you can easily kill multiple people in no mater what disadvantaged position you are in, the main tactic is to use the lag as you pop cover so you can safely kill enemy before they see you, and you always have to play with ping in mind as it determines all fights between good players instead of who outplayed the other or who shot better its who exploited the lag better.

If the majority of BF fans don't play Hardcore mode when available so the majority of BF players who looked at this game as the alternative and are waiting for release would hate this TTK.

 

I really loved the game at launch and if they will not fix the TTK at least give us the option of two game modes because this is unplayable and will be unplayable if you take a look at the history of FPS game dev for competitive multiplayer.

I'm am against having two modes but if there is not competitive TTK then the game is not worth playing at all. Its sad and funny about how many HC player asked for this when the game was not yet released because they though it was going to be to hard for them to play core with the rest of us but now that they got what they want to hell with the rest of us.

 

Pretty much this forum, there are good points as well which is the reason I posted this video.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well @KDP, some of the points in the video that you pinned are battlefield only problems.

Others arguments like the “realism”  thing I think the developers said they were trying to make “playable realism” which means WW3 is combination of the two.

The video also said that it’s easier with low ttk that is kinda true.

They did make so you have 125 health in the pte (temporary) to if people would like the higher ttk and if people did they would adjust the weapons to that level of ttk.

But your right low ttk makes games less competitive.

Having two modes can’t be done right now it would split the players even more what they would have to do is change it on the pte and people will play it the first night.

How much exactly would you want the ttk to be raised anyway? Because I think that a slight increase could be fine but I don’t know how much.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, KDP said:

For BF fans like my self the vast majority of us do not like the Hardcore modes of BF, The majority of us do not play Hardcore modes and the competitive players and tourneys almost never do it on a hardcore mode for factual non opinion based reasons. 

Less good aim is needed in HC, positioning is less needed since the game is far to twitch based now which means that you can easily kill multiple people in no mater what disadvantaged position you are in, the main tactic is to use the lag as you pop cover so you can safely kill enemy before they see you, and you always have to play with ping in mind as it determines all fights between good players instead of who outplayed the other or who shot better its who exploited the lag better.

Majority of BF "fans" favorited Gibraltar in BF2142, Metro in BF3 and in BF4 what, Locker?

Opinion of THAT majority matters less than zero for me. Another question what are they to devs, because they can give mahney, but later they'll start to whine, that "game is too hardcore and they can't kill anyone. Make dem TTK higher, add WHlike doritos, give them fullhealthregen, etc." And I don't know how devs can please this crowd. Wait... I know! Reduce Berlin to 1 zone. 2 bases, 1st on current B2 and second on current A1. And 2 chokepoints: first - tonnel connecting A2 and B2, and second - hallway connecting A1 and B2. It'll be ABSOLUTE BLAST! Especially with player count higher than 20v20.

And what about self-proclaimed "competitive"  players? There are no tournaments for BF-style games with decent prizepools -> there are no competitive BF-style games. And what, 10v10 games? BATTLEFIELD 10V10??? Seriously?! Why should somebody's "hurr-durr, I'm so much cypersportsman" opinion matter even a little more than others? 

And what, again "positioning doesn't matter"?! Have u played WW3 Warzone in 0.4?! Yes or not? U ffs can lean in WW3 before going behind the corner!

And about lag. This evening I logged to NA servers, played Berlin TDM with latency 150, ended with my usual 2K/D ratio. I'll play later once more, but even in TDM WW3 v0.4 for me positioning matters much more than latency.

And no, WW3's TTK is nowhere near to so called HardCore. It's the game itself much more HardCore, than somebody is used to.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're already testing a slightly increased TTK, it's not as tanky as it was before but gives the players a little bit more time for reaction.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Borreh said:

We're already testing a slightly increased TTK, it's not as tanky as it was before but gives the players a little bit more time for reaction.

Will the headshot damage multiplier still remain high enough for players who want more instantaneous kill times?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We plan to encourage accuracy and headshots, yes.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...