Sign in to follow this  
xToko

WCMD bomber mouse bug

DESCRIPTION OF BUG: Equipping and using the WCMD bomber as a Battlefield Reward disables the mouse movement making it impossible to move the camera.

GAME BUILD ID: 3614517

STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Equipping the WCMD bomber as a Battlefield Reward and then pressing the designated key make the character get stuck on a 'taking the tablet out' movement and the mouse will get disabled until quitting the game. Spamming the key brings the strike deploy screen up and since the mouse cursor is disabled it's impossible to do anything.

Spoiler

20190308012914_1.thumb.jpg.9abb3e2231eb87482b99ddb803294e29.jpg

@xToko did you remamber that you was squad leader and someone just spawn on you when you was equiping strike tablet?

Posted (edited)

MB, u changed teams for reward and then tried to call in airstrike? Because I'm using WCMD 1-3 times per match for more than month and this never happened to me. But when u r trying to call in strike right after u changed teams - this bug with disabled mouse is well-known.

And u can simply press "respawn" to free urself. Quitting is not needed.

Edited by tynblpb

15 hours ago, DareQQ said:

@xToko did you remamber that you was squad leader and someone just spawn on you when you was equiping strike tablet?

I'm not quite sure but I don't think I was. It happened twice, the first time while defending an objective I tried to call the strike and the camera movement was disabled, after that I died and was able to move the camera around again.

11 hours ago, tynblpb said:

MB, u changed teams for reward and then tried to call in airstrike? Because I'm using WCMD 1-3 times per match for more than month and this never happened to me. But when u r trying to call in strike right after u changed teams - this bug with disabled mouse is well-known.

And u can simply press "respawn" to free urself. Quitting is not needed.

I wasn't aware this was a known bug since I'm fairly new to the game and it's the first time I experience it, but you're right. I switched teams to balance and after that wanted to try it and the mouse movement was disabled.

8 hours ago, xToko said:

wasn't aware this was a known bug since I'm fairly new to the game and it's the first time I experience it, but you're right. I switched teams to balance and after that wanted to try it and the mouse movement was disabled.

Basically, u need to earn some amount of  BPs to be able to call in expensive strikes. Or, if u have had some BPs before teamswitching, u can spend them on some cheap strikes and bonus  4000BPs will be "validated" and then u can use them.