Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cobra83

Can not start the game

Recommended Posts

Hello

I recently bought the game and could not play
I have it installed 3 times but ..
He crashes on the loading screen.
I tried to run the game by: server AS, NA, UE and play world war 3
Also try to launch: world war 3 PTE but it crashes too.
Looking at the task manager we see that the ww3 process is not running.
My antivirus is cut and the game as well as steam and Easy anti cheat are allow.
The perfume windows is cut
I made some repairs of the game
Easy anti-cheat software works properly
I also opened the ports for the game.
• TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
• UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036

I tried to run the game as an administrator by the following path:
F: \ Program Files \ STEAM \ steamapps \ common \ World War 3
And I get the following error:
https://www.casimages.com/i/1903101012171378616152430.jpg.html

I performed the following actions:
https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/5324-world-war-3-basic-troubleshooting
https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/5332-connectivity-issues

Here is the crash report:

Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW

0x0000000080055AF7 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000080007E84 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FE23507C WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FE234FFD WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F49D1B WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F4AD56 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F39BB9 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F390B5 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000400B5C7F WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000400B7A59 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000400B96DF WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x000000003F866627 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x000000003F8618F7 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000777F571D kernel32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x000000007795385D ntdll.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x000000007795385D ntdll.dll! UnknownFunction []

Crash in runnable thread HttpManagerThread

My info:
BUILDING ID: 3614517


But despite all these manipulations and reading the forum in search of solutions
My game does not work, would you have a solution to offer me or should I get the game back?
I can run Battlefield 5 without problems but not world war 3.


cordially
 Cobra83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cobra83 said:

Hello

I recently bought the game and could not play
I have it installed 3 times but ..
He crashes on the loading screen.
I tried to run the game by: server AS, NA, UE and play world war 3
Also try to launch: world war 3 PTE but it crashes too.
Looking at the task manager we see that the ww3 process is not running.
My antivirus is cut and the game as well as steam and Easy anti cheat are allow.
The perfume windows is cut
I made some repairs of the game
Easy anti-cheat software works properly
I also opened the ports for the game.
• TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
• UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036

I tried to run the game as an administrator by the following path:
F: \ Program Files \ STEAM \ steamapps \ common \ World War 3
And I get the following error:
https://www.casimages.com/i/1903101012171378616152430.jpg.html

I performed the following actions:
https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/5324-world-war-3-basic-troubleshooting
https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/5332-connectivity-issues

Here is the crash report:

Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW

0x0000000080055AF7 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000080007E84 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FE23507C WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FE234FFD WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F49D1B WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F4AD56 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F39BB9 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040F390B5 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000400B5C7F WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000400B7A59 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000400B96DF WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x000000003F866627 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x000000003F8618F7 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000777F571D kernel32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x000000007795385D ntdll.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x000000007795385D ntdll.dll! UnknownFunction []

Crash in runnable thread HttpManagerThread

My info:
BUILDING ID: 3614517


But despite all these manipulations and reading the forum in search of solutions
My game does not work, would you have a solution to offer me or should I get the game back?
I can run Battlefield 5 without problems but not world war 3.


cordially
 Cobra83

Seems like some registry problem in Windows. Get CCleaner, install, choose Registry, scan for issues and then fix all the issues, let me know if something help.

What windows are you running? Is that Genuine system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bonjour

Voici ma version de Windows:

Windows 7 Ultimate (X64) Service Pack 1

Les mises à jour sont faites

Et non ce n'est pas authentique

 

SPECIFICATIONS OF MY SYSTEM:

Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate (X64) Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 clocked at 3.10 GHz

Motherboard: MSI H61M-P31 / W8 (MS-7788) 1.0

Memory: 8 GB of total DDR3 memory at 666.54 MHz

Graphics Card: Radeon (TM) RX 480

 

 

Voici le rapport d'erreur après le nettoyage de ccleaner

 

Erreur fatale!

Exception non gérée: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW

0x0000000080055AF7 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000080007E84 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FF91507C WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FF914FFD WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419F9D1B WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419FAD56 WW3-Win64-Livraison .exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419E9BB9 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419E90B5 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040B65C7F WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040B67A59 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe ! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040B696DF WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040316627 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! InconnuFunction []
0x00000000403118F7 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! InconnuFonction []
0x0000000077B4571D kernel32.dll! InconnuFonction []
0x0000000077CA385D ntdll.dll! InconnuFonction []
0x0000000077CA385D ntdll.dll! InconnuFonction []

Crash dans le thread exécutable HttpManagerThread

 


Cordialement

Cobra83

rapport ccleaner du 11 mars.JPG

Edited by Cobra83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cobra83 said:

Bonjour

Voici ma version de Windows:

Windows 7 Ultimate (X64) Service Pack 1

Les mises à jour sont faites

Et non ce n'est pas authentique

 

SPECIFICATIONS OF MY SYSTEM:

Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate (X64) Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 clocked at 3.10 GHz

Motherboard: MSI H61M-P31 / W8 (MS-7788) 1.0

Memory: 8 GB of total DDR3 memory at 666.54 MHz

Graphics Card: Radeon (TM) RX 480

 

 

Voici le rapport d'erreur après le nettoyage de ccleaner

 

Erreur fatale!

Exception non gérée: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW

0x0000000080055AF7 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000080007E84 PCTLsp64.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FF91507C WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000FF914FFD WS2_32.dll! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419F9D1B WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419FAD56 WW3-Win64-Livraison .exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419E9BB9 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x00000000419E90B5 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040B65C7F WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040B67A59 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe ! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040B696DF WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! UnknownFunction []
0x0000000040316627 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! InconnuFunction []
0x00000000403118F7 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe! InconnuFonction []
0x0000000077B4571D kernel32.dll! InconnuFonction []
0x0000000077CA385D ntdll.dll! InconnuFonction []
0x0000000077CA385D ntdll.dll! InconnuFonction []

Crash dans le thread exécutable HttpManagerThread

 


Cordialement

Cobra83

rapport ccleaner du 11 mars.JPG

I'm not French, anyway I guess your AV remove system files turn it off for now, follow this guide: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

As you running Windows 7, only go through steps - 1, 3 and 4, it could take some time, depends how many files you have and how fast is your harddrive.

Let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

My anti virus is cut whenever I launch World War 3

I had already done this maneuver that you tell me
And the scan result indicates no errors.

Cordially

Cobra83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cobra83 said:

Hello

My anti virus is cut whenever I launch World War 3

I had already done this maneuver that you tell me
And the scan result indicates no errors.

Cordially

Cobra83

Did you validate steam game files? There are always seven files missing, don't worry about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you mean by: validate the steam game files? allowed them in the anti virus?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cobra83 said:

What do you mean by: validate the steam game files? allowed them in the anti virus?

 

Steam library>World War 3>Righ click>Properties>Local files>Verify integrity of game files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes it's the first thing I did when the game was planted the first time, and since I had to do it again 10 times since.
I just redo it at the moment and here is the result:

1613086678_telechargementww3fichiersmanquants.JPG.5dd054ce5de212678bd31fc948f2cfaf.JPG1026054524_fichiersmanquantsteamww3.JPG.c53d48755bc5c3b505fcee9cc3b3ac86.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I'll do this
I thank you for your help and your patience.
I really hope to play this game someday.

cordially

Cobra83

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I do not know if it can have a report but I noticed that:
I have another game that uses EASY anti-cheat and the game also crashes at demarage and the error report is similar to the error report of
World War3.

 

 Jeu  STORMDIVERS


Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW

0x0000000180055af7 PCTLsp64.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000180007e84 PCTLsp64.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x000007fefdfa507c WS2_32.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x000007fefdfa4ffd WS2_32.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000141c39db2 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000141c3b203 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000141c27769 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000141c26846 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140b0651c Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140b07f87 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140b09ebf Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140217a07 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140215047 Stormdivers.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000076c7571d kernel32.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000076ed385d ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []

Crash in runnable thread HttpManagerThread

 

Cordially

 

Cobra83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would suggest you reinstall your Windows, some system files are messed up. The last thing, try to find EasyAntiCheat folder, click setup.exe, then repair. In my opinion, this error is affected by Windows corrupted files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...