So like its been months and AMD still gets no love on this game I mean 156 fps in the lobby 35 fps in the game. Whats the status for a update geared to AMD cpu's if any or should we just uninstall the game ?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a issue several of my friends don't play this game due to low fps with AMD cpu's . One of them has a Ryzen 7 2700x with a 2080 ti and gets 40 fps this is sad and needs to be fixed soon.

Somehow, the more soldiers are nearby, the lower are my  FPS. I have 6350 and it's like said above. But, currently, when playing empty or almost empty PTE 0.5.1 I have 15-20 FPS higher than on empty 0.4. Dunno, what will be on populated sever but, obviously, devs are working on engine optimization.

I use a 8700k and a Vega 64 and I can get 80+ on low-medium settings but will some times get dips. At the beginning of the matches I can get 130+ all on WZ.

I always get higher FPS on PTE before it come over to Live.

Generally alright with me on a Ryzen 5 2600 and an RX 570 8GB, although I have to lock the frames down to 35 FPS and add motion blur for more consistent frame rates and disguise the stuttery movement of sub-60 FPS footage. Moscow TDM is where my system struggles, as more often than not, it reaches below 30 FPS.

WAR3 is a 2020 title...

I play at roughly 40~80FPS on a RTX2080 @ 3440 x 1440p and Intel. In one year's time, this game will be on the latest engine, be optimized and have a full year of development, which means it will be running much smoother & efficient. In one years time, the GPU market will be completely different and 1440p Gamers will all have high frames for little cost.

We are in alpha development of a game, & it is already one pretty stable ground.  I think patch 0.5.0 will bring a lot of stability and alpha polish to WAR3, and thus allowing for a more stable presence of players. Which will allow for better stress testing, etc.

I expect the pace of this game's development to speed up soon, as the Devs shore up the netcode and engine. Perhaps these Developers will push for Open Beta around the Holidays (8 months from now)....  with a New Year's 2020 release of WAR3 !  

In one year tere will be something like BF6 with WW3 setting or anything similar with a solid engine and netcode. I wouldnt bet on WW3 in 2020 or any other year in the future. Tons of players are alreay fed up and wont come back.

On 3/21/2019 at 9:04 PM, Rivy said:

Generally alright with me on a Ryzen 5 2600 and an RX 570 8GB, although I have to lock the frames down to 35 FPS and add motion blur for more consistent frame rates and disguise the stuttery movement of sub-60 FPS footage. Moscow TDM is where my system struggles, as more often than not, it reaches below 30 FPS.

35 fps in a multiplayer game is TRASH amd is getting the shaft in WW3 thats why under the recommended specs for the game they don't include AMD cpu at all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

35 fps in a multiplayer game is TRASH amd is getting the shaft in WW3 thats why under the recommended specs for the game they don't include AMD cpu at all.

60 FPS is better, but I can tolerate these slow frames. I'd rather not have sudden stuttering. This is also an issue for GTA V as well, but that game is better at lower settings than even this game is in Moscow TDM at the lowest settings I give it.

• Haha 1

I have a pretty good build with best AMD GPU you could get a couple months ago before the Radeon 7 came out. The CPU was the best Intel consumer oriented a year ago.

I do play 2k but I have every thing low except for effects which I some times take down from medium to low.

It some times goes to 60 FPS which is the minimum playable FPS before you start noticing the individual frames which I can still see at near 60.

Other AMD builds have it way worst then me and AMD is a huge chunk of the mid tier market and budget market.

I have no major complaints for my build since I will probably play low settings for competitive reasons but I should be getting better way performance. PS2 gets slightly better performance and that game is a spaghetti code nightmare that was running on DX9 from 20102.

AMD is a big market this game is sorta leaving out who like more niche and underpriced games.

• Like 2

i went from an i7 4790 to a Ryzen 2700 which creams most games but now warzone is terrible with framerate. It truly does hate AMD CPU's

3 hours ago, raptv said:

i went from an i7 4790 to a Ryzen 2700 which creams most games but now warzone is terrible with framerate. It truly does hate AMD CPU's

It's flawless on the PTE, you can definitely get a high framerate with that cpu. 

6 hours ago, maddinii said:

It's flawless on the PTE, you can definitely get a high framerate with that cpu. 

For me it's still not, it's playable now but the frame rate still struggles to get over 40fps. I checked my resources and nothing is loaded up over 60% so it's not even using everything 

6 hours ago, raptv said:

For me it's still not, it's playable now but the frame rate still struggles to get over 40fps. I checked my resources and nothing is loaded up over 60% so it's not even using everything 

That's interesting. What GPU have you got? I only recently installed the Ryzen 7 and i get about 90 FPS. I also have Razer Cortex and MSI Afterburner installed. 

GTX1070

I have tried lots of things, even with my card overclocked and still dont get 100% usage from either CPU or GPU, only thing left I can think of is to wipe and re-install windows see if that helps but I dont really want to do that at the moment