Dunabar

5 Guns that could enhance WW3 - Submachine Guns

Posted (edited)

Hey folks, time for yet again another "Guns that could enhance WW3" post and this time we will be covering SMGs, also known as water pistols to some FPS players. I'm getting closer to the end of these particular posts with just Special Weapons, Sniper Rifles, and Assault Rifles left to go. Not sure what I will do once the posts are done, but I'm sure whatever it is I choose, it won't be anywhere near as much of a headache as the Battle Rifles post was, and thankfully this one was a reprieve from that last post.

Now you all know how this works by now. Before we can talk about what could be in the game, we must first see what is currently in the game so I can begin trying to drum up some sense of a stat balance suggestion, which of course you shouldn't take as any final product suggestion. But, lets get started!

Current Submachine Guns we have in-Game

SIG or SIG Sauer MPX

image.jpeg.a29e0e3e733f4c0f9faf80f92782ce9f.jpeg

"US sub-machine gun chambered in 9mm Parabellum. Steady recoil with high rate of fire" - WW3 description

Real Life Stats

In-game Stats

• Weight: 9.89
  • Recoil: 0.64
  • Spread: 0.1
  • Reload time: 4.3s
  • RPM: 770
  • Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
  • Ammunition Capacity: 30
  • Top Damage Range: 0-30m 
  • Damage Drop off Range: 31-135m

DMG Nine-Millie or MPA935DMG

image.thumb.jpeg.1b2f5a294b232f457a79662756f50127.jpeg

"Modular 9mm automatic pistol designed in the USA. Extreme rate of fire at the cost of accuracy and controllability" - WW3 description

Real Life Stats

- This was a very surprising gun to try to find reliable information for. Almost downright secretive...

In-game Stats

• Weight: 8.05
  • Recoil: 0.6
  • Spread: 0.15
  • Reload time: 3.1s
  • RPM: 780
  • Ammunition Capacity: 25

Glauberyt or PM-98

image.jpeg.ec34fa36ca5e17a5ce5b707b43227fb7.jpeg

"Standard PDW of the Polish army, chambered in 9x18 Makarov. Lower rate of fire with high damage and serious recoil" - WW3 description

Real Life Stats

In-game Stats

• Weight: 9.7
  • Recoil: 0.48
  • Spread: 0.14
  • Reload time: 3.1s
  • RPM: 650
  • Caliber: 9x18MM Makarov
  • Ammunition Capacity: 15

Vityaz or PP-19-01 Vityaz

image.thumb.jpeg.daaf4e4b7210da2a31dfdad100f6dfbf.jpeg

"Russian sub-machine gun chambered in 9mm Parabellum. Easily controllable, AK-style recoil with moderate rate of fire" - WW3 description

Real Life Stats

In-game Stats

• Weight: 9.3
  • Recoil: 0.7
  • Spread: 0.1
  • Reload time: 2.8s
  • RPM: 700
  • Ammunition Capacity: 30

Now, with this information in hand it's time to get to the real fun of the post with the new weapon suggestions. Much like all of my other posts of Weapons that could enhance WW3, I will be using the colors Green to indicate where a gun is better, Red where a gun is worse, Yellow where a gun is even or competitive.

A side reminder for folks -  When I'm suggesting/comparing guns, I'm basing my comparisons for a "stock" weapon in game against another stock weapon in game. If I try to do stats for every customization option, I will never finish these posts. Also the Developers ultimately would get final say in the balance stats, so take my stats as more of a suggestion for a general direction the weapon should be designed towards as I cannot actually test these stats to confirm balance or imbalance.

Submachine Guns that could enhance WW3

#1. CBJ MS

image.jpeg.2da64c1d1188c3a1464df7e24afcd3c1.jpeg

- The CBJ MS is a Swedish PDW that was originally designed for Tank Crews that needed to leave the safety of their armor vehicles and do so with a lightweight, compact, PDW that could be easily stored inside of the vehicle. While the weapon is broadly based on the Israeli Uzi, the weapon sports a special feature in it's dedicated 6.5×25 CBJ-MS caliber ammunition which provides significant armor penetration, defeating standard CRISAT targets at 230 meters or 7mm rolled steel armor at 50 meters.

Real Life Stats

Proposed in-game Stats & Comparison Stats

• CBJ MS Weight: 8.50 vs. SIG (9.89) - DMG (8.05) - Glauberyt (9.7) - Vityaz (9.3)
  • CBJ MS Recoil: 0.15 vs. SIG (0.64) - DMG (0.6) - Glauberyt (0.48) - Vityaz (0.7)
  • CBJ MS Spread: 0.15 vs. SIG (0.1) - DMG (0.15) - Glauberyt (0.14) - Vityaz (0.1)
  • CBJ MS Reload time: 3.1  vs. SIG (4.3) - DMG (3.1) - Glauberyt (3.1) - Vityaz (2.8)
  • CBJ MS RPM: 600 vs. SIG (770) - DMG (780) - Glauberyt (650) - Vityaz (700)
  • CBJ MS Caliber: 6.5×25 CBJ-MS  vs. SIG (9x19mm Parabellum) - DMG (9x19mm Parabellum) - Glauberyt (9x18MM Makarov) - Vityaz (9x19mm Parabellum)
  • CBJ MS Ammunition Capacity: 20  vs. SIG (30) - DMG (25) - Glauberyt (15) - Vityaz (30)
  • CBJ MS Top Damage Range: 0-30m vs. SIG (0-30m) - DMG (0-30m) - Glauberyt (0-30m) - Vityaz (0-30m)
  • CBJ MS Damage Drop off Range: 31-135m  vs. SIG (31-135m) - DMG (31-135m) - Glauberyt (31-135m) - Vityaz (31-135m)

- If added to the game, the CBJ MS would provide SMG users an answer to heavy body armor users with a natural bonus vs. Armor, a much more manageable recoil which when coupled with a slower rate of fire, means the weapon can stay on target easier during fully automatic fire at longer ranges. However, this comes at the price of being less ideal in very close range fights against very fast firing weapons or higher damage dealing per-shot weapons and the lowest damage dealing SMG vs. unarmored targets.

But, what if a player wants an SMG that packs more of a punch than the average SMG and had a high rate of fire in exchange for a weapon that changes up the very rules of "recoil management" while also offering one the lower ammunition capacity options?

#2. Kriss Vector

image.jpeg.1bab2212139c291c3a1bd912f6e70ef3.jpeg

- The Kriss Vector brought a revolutionary design to Sub-machine Guns with it's internal bolt mechanism which is recoil operated, causing the bolt to slide back, and then down just behind the magazine feed. By doing this, the bolt inside is causing the barrel of the Vector to be pulled down instead of rising up like other submachine guns that have the bolt go back towards the shooter's shoulder.

Real Life Stats

• Kriss Vector Weight: 9.50 vs. SIG (9.89) - DMG (8.05) - Glauberyt (9.7) - Vityaz (9.3)
  • Kriss Vector  Recoil: 0.7 vs. SIG (0.64) - DMG (0.6) - Glauberyt (0.48) - Vityaz (0.7)
  • Kriss Vector  Spread: 0.8 vs. SIG (0.1) - DMG (0.15) - Glauberyt (0.14) - Vityaz (0.1)
  • Kriss Vector  Reload time: 3.8  vs. SIG (4.3) - DMG (3.1) - Glauberyt (3.1) - Vityaz (2.8)
  • Kriss Vector  RPM: 900 vs. SIG (770) - DMG (780) - Glauberyt (650) - Vityaz (700)
  • Kriss Vector  Caliber: .45 ACP vs. SIG (9x19mm Parabellum) - DMG (9x19mm Parabellum) - Glauberyt (9x18MM Makarov) - Vityaz (9x19mm Parabellum)
  • Kriss Vector  Ammunition Capacity: 10  vs. SIG (30) - DMG (25) - Glauberyt (15) - Vityaz (30)
  • Kriss Vector  Top Damage Range: 0-30m vs. SIG (0-30m) - DMG (0-30m) - Glauberyt (0-30m) - Vityaz (0-30m)
  • Kriss Vector  Damage Drop off Range: 31-135m  vs. SIG (31-135m) - DMG (31-135m) - Glauberyt (31-135m) - Vityaz (31-135m)

- If added to the game, the Kriss Vector would offer SMG users a heavy punching SMG with a very high rate of fire. However, the Kriss Vector should in turn flip the rules of recoil control on it's head by making players have to push up on their mouse instead of pulling back to manage the recoil during fully automatic fire. Couple this with few options for higher magazine capacity makes the Kriss Vector ideal for Players that value accuracy over hip fire/spray and pray.

But, what if the player wanted something with punch, reach, and some better armor penetration?

#3. CZW-438

image.jpeg.ba17e7a46dc5059768ce41a6789e36c6.jpeg

- The CZW-438 is a newer Sub-machine Gun out of the Czech Republic that offers users more lethal reach in a smaller weapon package, while still managing to offer armor penetration, and lethal fire power against unprotected soldiers. With a few changes, the weapon can be modified from personal defense to assault, making the CZW-438 a rather adaptable weapon.

Real Life Stats

• CZW-438 Weight: 10.00 vs. SIG (9.89) - DMG (8.05) - Glauberyt (9.7) - Vityaz (9.3)
  • CZW-438 Recoil: 0.10 vs. SIG (0.64) - DMG (0.6) - Glauberyt (0.48) - Vityaz (0.7)
  • CZW-438 Spread: 0.8 vs. SIG (0.1) - DMG (0.15) - Glauberyt (0.14) - Vityaz (0.1)
  • CZW-438 Reload time: 3.5  vs. SIG (4.3) - DMG (3.1) - Glauberyt (3.1) - Vityaz (2.8)
  • CZW-438 RPM: 700  vs. SIG (770) - DMG (780) - Glauberyt (650) - Vityaz (700)
  • CZW-438 Caliber: 4.38x30mm Libra vs. SIG (9x19mm Parabellum) - DMG (9x19mm Parabellum) - Glauberyt (9x18MM Makarov) - Vityaz (9x19mm Parabellum)
  • CZW-438 Ammunition Capacity: 15 vs. SIG (30) - DMG (25) - Glauberyt (15) - Vityaz (30)
  • CZW-438 Top Damage Range: 0-55m vs. SIG (0-30m) - DMG (0-30m) - Glauberyt (0-30m) - Vityaz (0-30m)
  • CZW-438 Damage Drop off Range: 56-135m  vs. SIG (31-135m) - DMG (31-135m) - Glauberyt (31-135m) - Vityaz (31-135m)

- If added to the game, the CZW-438 would offer players more consistent damage at longer ranges, 2 round burst fire, would have slightly higher than average damage compared to other SMGs, and would have higher than average armor piercing (though I wouldn't make it as high as the CBJ MS if they're both added to the game.) However, in exchange for all that the gun should be heavier, very little Magazine customization, and is a little slower to reload.

But, what if a player wants something better designed for more stealthy gameplay and flanking enemies for a more dedicated CQC weapon?

#4. Daewoo K7

image.jpeg.41ded989e7bdc5fc7e3611c954752473.jpeg

- The K7 was designed around the time the South Korean Armed forces were still using the MP5SD6, It's design came at the request of the Republic of Korea Army Special Warfare Command that wanted something that cost less to import or create while providing their Operators an unconventional weapon. The K7 was designed from the K1A Carbine Assault Rifle, so many of the K7's parts can be interchanged with the K1 and vice versa. The Suppressor is "wrapped" around the barrel, reducing the weapon sound between 111.5db to 120db.

Real Life Stats

• K7 Weight: 10.00 vs. SIG (9.89) - DMG (8.05) - Glauberyt (9.7) - Vityaz (9.3)
  • K7 Recoil: 0.40 vs. SIG (0.64) - DMG (0.6) - Glauberyt (0.48) - Vityaz (0.7)
  • K7 Spread: 0.10 vs. SIG (0.1) - DMG (0.15) - Glauberyt (0.14) - Vityaz (0.1)
  • K7 Reload time: 4.0 vs. SIG (4.3) - DMG (3.1) - Glauberyt (3.1) - Vityaz (2.8)
  • K7 RPM: 900 vs. SIG (770) - DMG (780) - Glauberyt (650) - Vityaz (700)
  • K7 Caliber9x19 Parabellum vs. SIG (9x19mm Parabellum) - DMG (9x19mm Parabellum) - Glauberyt (9x18MM Makarov) - Vityaz (9x19mm Parabellum)
  • K7 Ammunition Capacity: 30  vs. SIG (30) - DMG (25) - Glauberyt (15) - Vityaz (30)
  • K7 Top Damage Range: 0-25m  vs. SIG (0-30m) - DMG (0-30m) - Glauberyt (0-30m) - Vityaz (0-30m)
  • K7 Damage Drop off Range: 26-135m vs. SIG (31-135m) - DMG (31-135m) - Glauberyt (31-135m) - Vityaz (31-135m)

- If added to the game, the K7 would serve as the ideal SMG for a more stealthy/flanking minded player that doesn't like to fight their enemies head on. But, the cost of having a much quieter weapon to field comes at a reduced top damage/damage drop off range (because the K7 uses Subsonic ammunition), no barrel customization options, and slightly lower damage than the average SMG.

But, what if a person just really wants more stopping power in their SMG with nothing overly fancy?

#5. UMP45

image.thumb.jpeg.71e996e8b95eeb2fa8b8dd1306292f0d.jpeg

- The UMP45 is a lighter and cheaper successor to the MP5 series of Submachine Guns out of Germany that is experiencing wide scale usage in various Military & Police units across the world.

Real Life Stats

• UMP45 Weight:  8.00 vs. SIG (9.89) - DMG (8.05) - Glauberyt (9.7) - Vityaz (9.3)
  • UMP45 Recoil: 0.75 vs. SIG (0.64) - DMG (0.6) - Glauberyt (0.48) - Vityaz (0.7)
  • UMP45 Spread: 0.20 vs. SIG (0.1) - DMG (0.15) - Glauberyt (0.14) - Vityaz (0.1)
  • UMP45 Reload time: 3.5 s vs. SIG (4.3) - DMG (3.1) - Glauberyt (3.1) - Vityaz (2.8)
  • UMP45 RPM: 600 vs. SIG (770) - DMG (780) - Glauberyt (650) - Vityaz (700)
  • UMP45 Caliber: .45 ACP vs. SIG (9x19mm Parabellum) - DMG (9x19mm Parabellum) - Glauberyt (9x18MM Makarov) - Vityaz (9x19mm Parabellum)
  • UMP45 Ammunition Capacity: 25 vs. SIG (30) - DMG (25) - Glauberyt (15) - Vityaz (30)
  • UMP45 Top Damage Range: 0-25m vs. SIG (0-30m) - DMG (0-30m) - Glauberyt (0-30m) - Vityaz (0-30m)
  • UMP45 Damage Drop off Range: 26-135m  vs. SIG (31-135m) - DMG (31-135m) - Glauberyt (31-135m) - Vityaz (31-135m)

- If added to the game, the UMP45 would be ideal for SMG users that want a stronger hitting SMG in a light frame, but doesn't want anything overly fancy or has a bit of an unusual learning curve to it. In exchange for this harder punch and lighter frame however, it comes at the cost of greater recoil (because of caliber and weapon weight). spread, slower rate of fire, and reduced effective range. Making this SMG more ideal for very close - close range engagements and for players with good trigger discipline to handle the drawbacks that come with the weapon.

But, it's time to bring another "Guns that could Enhance WW3" topic to a close and one that actually didn't give me nearly as much of a headache as the Battle Rifles one did. I suspect some People will be a little perturbed over certain iconic SMGs not making the final list. But, I haven't been raged at yet since creating the last 4 gun posts, so maybe my luck will continue (For a short amount of time.) 

Honorable Mentions & Closing the post

With bringing this post to an end, here are some Honourable mentions for Submachine Guns that could still be good for the game, even if they didn't make the final list.

• FN P90 TR - A very iconic SMG in the shooting world from Law Enforcement to Military and of course video games as well.
  • MP5 - A venerable SMG that has seen service in many different nations across the world in both Law Enforcement & Military.
  • CZ Scorpion Evo 3 - An iconic SMG out of the Czech Republic that has seen fairly wide scale usage across the world.
  • Beretta PMX - A new Italian SMG
  • MSMC - A 5.56x30mm firing SMG out of India
  • Honey Badger - A .300 ACC Blackout, integrally suppressed PDW out of the United States
  • MP7 - A very popular Machine Pistol out of Germany
  • QCW-05 - A SMG out of China used by Special Operation Forces and Law Enforcement
  • Agram 2000 - A SMG out of Croatia

and many, many more...There are a lot of really cool SMGs out there that I think it's safe to say the Devs are spoiled for choice on what they may want to add next. But, time get the next post ready where I will be covering "Special" weapons next. Not entirely sure if I can copy/paste the same general process that I have been using for it, but I shall see when I get there. Also of course like every other one of these posts I've made, here is your weapon hint for the next post, and this time I felt like throwing a real screwball at everyone. Well, that and every FPS needs that 1 odd weapon....

Have a good one folks!

image.thumb.jpeg.09be9c9e4f3841a5ab8ac3ba26b623b2.jpeg

Links to my other Individual Suggestion Posts & Suggestion Series posts

Guns that could enhance WW3 series

Strikes that could enhance WW3 series

Individual or Mini Series Suggestions post

Edited by Dunabar
Updating links list
  • Like 2

Wow good job and this one didn’t take much time at all but last time you had battle-rifles.

Also I’m not that late YES!

Okay so this time all the guns are cool imo but if TheFarm 51 could only add one I would hope it’s the Kriss vector.

I think we need some more fast-firing guns in WW3 every game has that one gun that fires a bagillion and a half round per minute which could be the Kriss vector I think the fastest gun now is’int above 850 you suggested a fire rate of 900 rpm which is lower than I think it should be specially since you suggested a downward recoil.

Now if the Kriss vector had a downward recoil I don’t think it would be that fun of course I’ve never used a gun in a  game with downward recoil that also gives the gun a huge disadvantage because of having to pretty much reverse what every ones done in every FPS game that has recoil ever. I think the Kriss vector whould be a very high skill gun if added to the game I think it should have a high rate of fire (1000-1100) and super high recoil (or would it be low because it’s Down?). 

Also watch out for black window rectangles in walls and if you hear a hissing noise jump to cover as fast as you can.

Okay enough about the vector I just hope it’s added soon maybe? eventually? someday?

The next coolest gun I think is the Daewoo k7 becuase its a mp5sd’s barrel/suppressor with a m4 style receiver which is cool also it uses sub-sonic ammo which I was hoping will be added by 1.0 maybe? And with a highish rate of fire it will probably be used in close quarters maps. Using this gun would call for a more stealthy style which would make it cool because stealth is always cool in FPS game even though seems it’s rare for a FPS game to have viable stealth builds.

Next coolest gun the CBJ MS it’s obviously very similar to uzi aesthetically (as you mentioned) which we kind have in the DMG and a little bit int the Glauberyt but the more guns the better... right? The picture you show of it looks tactically awesome but I don’t think I would kit it out like that. If they buff armor this would be a counter to heavier armors (you said that already) and it would be a cool addition to the game.

Next coolest gun (IMO) the UMP-45 I think this gun should be the scar of the smgs heavy hitting and slow(er) firing but at close range (it’s  a smg after all). If it was added it I hope it gets the mp5 slap that’s so famous.

And the my least favorite gun out of all of them cool but the least cool KZ2-438. It’s neat to have a longer range smg but I don’t like the look of this gun I don’t know why it’s just ugly to me.

That “Hint” is gonna drive me insane at first I thought flamethrower but that looks nothing like one and then I saw the scope Andy thought rail gun but I forgot railguns are the size of trucks I can’t think of what it would be. What really put me of is that barrel it’s a rectangle? So it can’t be a grenade launcher (plus it doesn’t look like one) and I can’t be some kind of crossbow for more reasons then one so I don’t know I’ve never seen anything like not even in fiction.

That took longer then I wanted it to well good job on your post and good luck on the “specials” that’s probably gonna be hard (maybe).

21 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

Okay so this time all the guns are cool imo but if TheFarm 51 could only add one I would hope it’s the Kriss vector.

I think we need some more fast-firing guns in WW3 every game has that one gun that fires a bagillion and a half round per minute which could be the Kriss vector I think the fastest gun now is’int above 850 you suggested a fire rate of 900 rpm which is lower than I think it should be specially since you suggested a downward recoil.

Now if the Kriss vector had a downward recoil I don’t think it would be that fun of course I’ve never used a gun in a  game with downward recoil that also gives the gun a huge disadvantage because of having to pretty much reverse what every ones done in every FPS game that has recoil ever. I think the Kriss vector whould be a very high skill gun if added to the game I think it should have a high rate of fire (1000-1100) and super high recoil (or would it be low because it’s Down?). 

Also watch out for black window rectangles in walls and if you hear a hissing noise jump to cover as fast as you can.

Okay enough about the vector I just hope it’s added soon maybe? eventually? someday?

Ultimately the Devs will balance the weapon in the end in a way they deem fit for the start. So my numbers are merely saying "Go in this general direction." With the Vector (hopefully to me) being fitted with the .45 ACP caliber round, I thought the blazing speed of near fifteen hundred rounds per-minute would have the community screaming on their heads while spinning in circles. As for the recoil, this is a push towards realism, but I can understand why the feature wouldn't actually be added if they chose to ignore it. But, if it had laser like accuracy, then it would be very uncharacteristic of the Kriss Vector itself, and would make packing that big .45 ACP round a bit harder of a suggestion to sell since it would be a request for a Strong, Accurate, Fast Firing, and Lightweight gun. Easily making the Kriss Vector the best SMG, if not the best gun in the entire game from A to Z. So, I had to think of something that could balance it out a bit and that is where the downward recoil came in.

But, overall if the Devs were to add the gun to the game, I would just wait to see what they do with it in the end. I merely make the suggestions, what they do with them though is entirely up to them. Though I do truly hope they add it as I've yet to play a game where it wasn't enjoyable to use.

23 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

The next coolest gun I think is the Daewoo k7 becuase its a mp5sd’s barrel/suppressor with a m4 style receiver which is cool also it uses sub-sonic ammo which I was hoping will be added by 1.0 maybe? And with a highish rate of fire it will probably be used in close quarters maps. Using this gun would call for a more stealthy style which would make it cool because stealth is always cool in FPS game even though seems it’s rare for a FPS game to have viable stealth builds.

Yeah I was really tempted towards it when I found out that the suppressor was actually built into it and I do like to try on occasion to be the sneaky, stealthy flanker that gets on People's nerves (though trying and succeeding obviously being two different things.) But, if there is a gun for everyone's playstyle, then there is a gun for everyone in the game which means everyone ideally gets to have fun, and ultimately feel like they can possibly do something to attempt to aid their team in trying to secure a victory. So, it was hard to pass up the Daewoo K7, even though I could have gone with the MP5SD to pretty much get the same thing. But, if the MP5SD was going to be considered, I would just want a regular MP5 so it can be customized in any fashion I generally want since the MP5 (or rather MP5N to be the most exact) is one of my most favorite SMGs in the world.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:34 PM, MOBBOB said:

Next coolest gun the CBJ MS it’s obviously very similar to uzi aesthetically (as you mentioned) which we kind have in the DMG and a little bit int the Glauberyt but the more guns the better... right? The picture you show of it looks tactically awesome but I don’t think I would kit it out like that. If they buff armor this would be a counter to heavier armors (you said that already) and it would be a cool addition to the game.

Indeed and that gives Players that additional choice for dealing with a probable scenario they may find themselves in. All around winning. 👍

Next coolest gun (IMO) the UMP-45 I think this gun should be the scar of the smgs heavy hitting and slow(er) firing but at close range (it’s  a smg after all). If it was added it I hope it gets the mp5 slap that’s so famous.

If ever there was proof needed that these posts are not bias and not simply very detailed wishlists. This is where that proof would be found. After Modern Warfare 2, I've pretty much been an unapologetic hater of the UMP45. But, this isn't a wishlist and I cannot ignore the favorable traits the weapon brings to the table. Burst fire, Lightweight, one of the few SMGs/PDWs that isn't exclusively dedicated to shooting a 9mm round. Very hard to ignore in a large sea of (understandably) 9mm weapons.

And the my least favorite gun out of all of them cool but the least cool KZ2-438. It’s neat to have a longer range smg but I don’t like the look of this gun I don’t know why it’s just ugly to me.

Yeah, it's definitely the ugly duckling of the bunch and I credit that mainly to it's very boxy look. But, the Czechs do make very awesome SMGs and had there been room for two, I would have added this along with the CZ Scorpion Evo 3. But, I had to sideline the sexy CZ Scorpion Evo 3 simply because it didn't offer anything really uniquely differently from the guns in game. Hard to say no to a SMG that can reach out further than most other compact weapons lol.

That “Hint” is gonna drive me insane at first I thought flamethrower but that looks nothing like one and then I saw the scope Andy thought rail gun but I forgot railguns are the size of trucks I can’t think of what it would be. What really put me of is that barrel it’s a rectangle? So it can’t be a grenade launcher (plus it doesn’t look like one) and I can’t be some kind of crossbow for more reasons then one so I don’t know I’ve never seen anything like not even in fiction.

As for this part, I'm going to leave you to your insanity. However, I will say this - If this thing proves effective in real life, then Firearms are very, very likely to start changing to match it.

• Like 1

I don't think that we need chinese/korean guns for now especially when there are only russians and west forces currently in game. All i need for now are Val and mp7, they are in use in west and east armies. 

19 minutes ago, ZmieN said:

I don't think that we need chinese/korean guns for now especially when there are only russians and west forces currently in game. All i need for now are Val and mp7, they are in use in west and east armies. 

I leave that first half to the Developers to make that call. I merely point out how the weapon is different from what we currently have and that is all. 😎

As for the AS VAL & MP7, I did put the MP7 in the honorable mentions, and can see it being added to the game at some point since Germany is already in without some form of SMG native to their country. With the Val obviously it's not an SMG, but regardless if we get the AS Val or VSS Vintorez, we would pretty much have both guns at once since the two guns share 70% of the same traits, and really it's largely only surface differences between them.